- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Acerbin has an antimicrobial, wound-healing effect. Promotes rapid cleansing and wound healing.
Burns, wounds caused by injuries and skin diseases, varicose ulcers.
100 g of the solution contains propylene glycol monomalate 1.1 g, malic acid 1.37 g, propylene glycol 38.5 g, benzoic acid 0.14 g, salicylic acid 0.04 g
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Locally, Acerbin is sprayed onto the damaged surface (it is possible to apply a sterile gauze dressing soaked in Acerbin solution) 2–3 times a day, after scarring - 1 time per day.
Burning in the place of application, which passes on its own and does not require discontinuation of the drug. Allergic reactions are possible.
Salicylic acid in the composition of Atserbina can interact with other drugs applied to the same area.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Do not spray into eyes.
- Brand name: Acerbin
- Active ingredient: Salicylic acid, Benzoic acid, Malic acid
- Dosage form: Spray
- Manufacturer: Montavit
- Country of Origin: Austria