- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Afalaza - a drug for the treatment of urological diseases.
Reduces the effects of inflammation and edema in the prostate gland, normalizes its functional state. Improves urodynamics, reduces the amount of residual urine, normalizes the tone of the lower urinary tract, helps reduce dysuric disorders.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia of stage I and II.
In the complex treatment of acute and chronic prostatitis - as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
Dysuric disorders (frequent urge to urinate, including nocturnal, difficulty urinating, pain or discomfort in the perineal region), including those accompanying benign prostatic hyperplasia stage I and II; acute and chronic prostatitis.
Active substances: antibodies to prostate-specific antigen, affinity-purified - 0.003 g *.
Excipients: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
* are introduced in the form of a water-alcohol mixture of the active form of the active substance
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
For oral use. At one time 2 pills (keep in the mouth until completely dissolved - not during the meal). The drug is taken twice a day, in the evening and in the morning (before and after sleep). The recommended duration of the drug is 16 weeks.
With pronounced pain syndrome and dysuric disorders in the first 2-3 weeks of therapy, the drug is indicated to be taken up to 4 times a day.
If necessary, on the recommendation of a doctor, it is possible to repeat the course of treatment in 1 to 4 months.
When using the drug for the indicated indications and in the indicated dosages, no side effects were revealed.
Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Cases of incompatibility with other drugs so far not registered.
The preparation contains lactose, and therefore it is not recommended to prescribe it to patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose malabsorption or galactose syndrome, or in congenital lactase deficiency.
In case of accidental overdose, dyspeptic symptoms are possible due to the fillers in the dosage form.
- Brand name: Afala
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: lozenges
- Manufacturer: Materia Medica
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Comparative study of pharmacological activity of Afala on the model of hormone-induced prostatitis in rats
- Efficiency of Afala in Complex Therapy of Patients with Chronic Prostatitis
- Clinical Study of the Efficiency and Safety of Afala in Patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Experience of Long-Term Afala Treatment in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Effects of Afala and Antiestrogen ICI 182,780 in the Model of Hormone-Dependent Prostate Inflammation