Aloe vera leaves
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Aloe is a biogenic stimulant. Improves cellular metabolism, trophism and tissue regeneration. The drug is of plant origin.
- eye diseases (progressive myopia, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, keratitis, iritis, clouding of the vitreous body);
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- bronchial asthma (as part of combination therapy);
- Some gynecological diseases.
Aloe Leaf Extract
Aloe vera leaves is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Aloe vera extract liquid||Dalkhimpharm||Russia||ampoules|
|Aloe vera extract liquid||Vifiteh||Russia||ampoules|
|Aloe liniment||Vifitekh TOO||Russia|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Adults are daily injected subcutaneously with 1 ml of aloe extract injection (maximum daily dose is 4 ml), for children under 5 years old - 0.2-0.3 ml, over 5 years old - 0.5 ml. The course of treatment is 30-50 injections. Re-injection is possible after a 2–3 month break. In case of bronchial asthma, 1-1.5 ml of the drug is administered daily for 10-15 days, and then 1 time per day. Just spend 30-35 injections.
Allergic reactions are possible.
- severe cardiovascular diseases;
- arterial hypertension;
- acute gastrointestinal disorders;
- pronounced impaired renal function.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated during pregnancy.
When painful injections of aloe extract pre-injected with 0.5 ml of 2% solution of novocaine.
- Brand name: Almagel
- Active ingredient: Algeldrat, Benzocaine, Magnesium hydroxide
- Dosage form: Suspension for ingestion of 10 ml in a bag - 10 bags in a carton box
- Manufacturer: Balkanpharma
- Three chromone components from Aloe vera leaves
- Three chromones of Aloe vera leaves
- Diastereomeric C-glucosylanthrones of Aloe vera leaves
- Five chromones from Aloe Vera leaves
- Effect of extracts of oak (Quercus petraea) bark, oak leaves, aloe vera (Curacao aloe), coconut shell and wine on the colloidal stability of milk and concentrated milk
- Monitoring physical and chemical properties of freshly harvested field-grown Aloe vera leaves. A preliminary report
- Effect of Aloe vera leaves on blood glucose level in type I and type II diabetic rat models
- Changes in physico-chemical and functional properties during convective drying of aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaves
- Antifungal activity of Aloe vera leaves
- Response surface optimization of supercritical CO2 extraction of α-tocopherol from gel and skin of Aloe vera and almond leaves
- Investigation of heavy metal ions adsorption by magnetically modified aloe vera leaves ash based on equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies
- Acute and sub-chronic toxicity studies of three plants used in Cameroonian ethnoveterinary medicine: Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f. (Xanthorrhoeaceae) leaves, Carica papaya L. (Caricaceae) seeds or leaves, and Mimosa pudica L. (Fabaceae) leaves in Kabir chicks
- Comparative Pharmacognostic Studies on Aloe schweinfurthii and Aloe vera (Aloeceae) Leaves
- Pestalotiopamide E and pestalotiopin B from an endophytic fungus Aureobasidium pullulans isolated from Aloe vera leaves
- Low-cost sorbent for the removal of aniline and methyl orange from liquid-phase: Aloe Vera leaves wastes
- Characterization of alkali treated and untreated new cellulosic fiber from Saharan aloe vera cactus leaves
- AIP Conference Proceedings [Author(s) FUNCTIONAL OXIDES AND NANOMATERIALS: Proceedings of the International Conference on Functional Oxides and Nanomaterials - Gujarat, India (11–13 November 2016)] - Investigation on structural properties of M-type strontium hexaferrite synthesized in presence of neem and aloe-vera plant leaves extract
- Screening the UV-blocking and antimicrobial properties of herbal nanoparticles prepared from Aloe vera leaves for textile applications
- Nephroprotective Effect of the Leaves of Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) against Toxicity Induced by Diclofenac Sodium in Albino Rabbits
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-apoptotic, and skin regenerative properties of an Aloe vera-based extract of Nerium oleander leaves (NAE-8®)
- Changes in biochemical components in Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f. leaves infected with Fusarium proliferatum (Matsushima) Nirenberg
- Effect of Centrifuge Speed on Gel Extraction from Aloe Vera Leaves