- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Pharmacological action - antihypertensive.
- hypersensitivity to the active ingredients and / or auxiliary components of the drug;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period (see. "Use during pregnancy and lactation");
- severe liver failure (more than 9 points on the Child-Pugh scale);
- hemodynamically marked aortic stenosis;
- age under 18 years (efficacy and safety not established);
- severe hypotension.
Amlodipine, Losartan is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Lortenza||Krka dd Novo mesto AO||Slovenia||pills|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Dosage and Administration
Inside, 1 time per day, regardless of the time of the meal, with a small amount of water.
The recommended dose of the drug Lortenza - 1 table. / Day.
Lortensa drug at a dose of 5 + 50 mg is prescribed to patients who have not achieved adequate blood pressure control when using amlodipine at a dose of 5 mg or losartan at a dose of 50 mg in monotherapy.
Lortenza drug at a dose of 5 + 100 mg is prescribed to patients who have not achieved adequate blood pressure control when using losartan at a dose of 100 mg or Lortenza drug at a dose of 5 + 50 mg.
Lortenza drug at a dose of 10 + 50 mg is prescribed to patients who have not achieved adequate blood pressure control when using amlodipine at a dose of 10 mg or Lortenza drug at a dose of 5 + 50 mg.
Lortenza drug at a dose of 10 + 100 mg is prescribed to patients who have not achieved adequate blood pressure control with Lortenza at a dose of 5 + 100 mg or 10 + 50 mg.
The dose is selected after a previous titration of doses of individual components of the drug. If you need to change the dose of one of the active ingredients in the composition of a fixed combination drug (for example, in connection with a newly diagnosed disease, a change in the patient’s condition or drug interaction), an individual selection of doses of individual components is necessary.
The maximum daily dose is 10 + 100 mg.
Patients taking losartan and amlodipine at the same time can be transferred to Lawtenza, which contains losartan and amlodipine in the same doses.
Impaired renal function. With Cl creatinine from 50 to 20 ml / min, dose adjustment is not required.
Lortenza is contraindicated in patients with creatinine Cl less than 20 ml / min and in patients on hemodialysis (see “Contraindications”).
Patients with reduced BCC. In patients with reduced BCC (for example, due to treatment with high doses of diuretics, etc.), the initial dose of losartan should be reduced to 25 mg 1 time per day. In connection with the lack of a dosage of drug Lortenza containing 25 mg of losartan, this dose should be prescribed in losartan monotherapy.
Before using the drug Lortenza, it is necessary to restore the BCC and the sodium content in the blood plasma.
Liver dysfunction. In patients with impaired function (less than 9 points on the Child-Pugh scale) in history, lower doses of losartan are recommended. In connection with the lack of a dosage of drug Lortenza containing 25 mg of losartan, this dose should be prescribed in losartan monotherapy.
Use of the drug Lortenza is possible in patients with impaired liver function (less than 9 points on the Child-Pugh scale), who are recommended by the doctor to use losartan in a dose of 50 mg.
Elderly patients. Elderly patients do not require dose adjustment of Loretenza, but the dose should be increased carefully.
Children and teenagers. Lawtenza should not be prescribed to children and adolescents under the age of 18, because There are no data on the efficacy and safety of use in this group of patients.
Classification of the incidence of side effects WHO: very often - ≥1 / 10; often from ≥1 / 100 to <1/10; infrequently - from ≥1 / 1000 to <1/100; rarely from ≥1 / 10000 to <1/1000; very rarely - <1/10000; frequency unknown - cannot be estimated based on available data.
- Brand name: Lodoz
- Active ingredient: Amlodipine, Losartan
- Manufacturer: Merck sante
|MedDRA||Unwanted effects||Development frequency|
|Infectious and parasitic diseases||Urinary tract infection||—||Frequency unknown|
|Blood and lymphatic system||Leukopenia||Very rarely||—|
- Losartan vs. amlodipine treatment in elderly oncologic hypertensive patients: A randomized clinical trial
- Prospective and randomized study of the antihypertensive effect and tolerability of three antihypertensive agents, losartan, amlodipine, and lisinopril, in hypertensive patients
- Interim evidence of the renoprotective effect of the angiotensin II receptor antagonist losartan versus the calcium channel blocker amlodipine in patients with chronic kidney disease and hypertension: a report of the Japanese Losartan Therapy Intended for Global Renal Protection in Hypertensive Patients (JLIGHT) Study
- Beneficial effects of the combination of amlodipine and losartan for lowering blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats
- TGF-β and TNF-α producing effects of losartan and amlodipine on human mononuclear cell culture
- Losartan and amlodipine on myocardial structure and function: a prospective, randomized, clinical trial
- Effects of losartan titrated to losartan/hydrochlorothiazide and amlodipine on blood pressure and peripheral capillary microcirculation in patients with mild-to-moderate hypertension
- Comparison of losartan and amlodipine in renally impaired hypertensive patients
- A Validated RP–LC Method for Simultaneous Determination of Losartan Potassium and Amlodipine Besilate in Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Comparative Efficacy and Safety Profile of Amlodipine 5 mg/Losartan 50 mg Fixed-Dose Combination and Amlodipine 10 mg Monotherapy in Hypertensive Patients Who Respond Poorly to Amlodipine 5 mg Monotherapy: An 8-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Phase III Noninferiority Study
- Simultaneous spectrophotometric determination of losartan potassium, amlodipine besilate and hydrochlorothiazide in pharmaceuticals by chemometric methods
- Effects of losartan and amlodipine on macroalbuminuria and 24-h blood pressure in hypertensive type 2 diabetic patients with overt nephropathy
- The effect of losartan and amlodipine on serum adiponectin in Japanese adults with essential hypertension
- Anti-albuminuric effect of losartan versus amlodipine in hypertensive Japanese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A prospective, open-label, randomized, comparative study
- Prehypertensive treatment in spontaneously hypertensive rats: A comparison of losartan and amlodipine regarding blood pressure control and cardiovascular protection after drug withdrawal
- Efficacy, safety, and effects on hypertension-associated symptoms of losartan, alone or in combination with hydrochlorothiazide, versus amlodipine in patients with mild-to-moderate hypertension
- Comparison of the blood pressure-lowering effects and tolerability of Losartan- and Amlodipine-based regimens in patients with isolated systolic hypertension
- Efficacy, tolerability, and effects on quality of life of losartan, alone or with hydrochlorothiazide, versus amlodipine, alone or with hydrochlorothiazide, in patients with essential hypertension
- Diverse effects of chronic treatment with losartan, fosinopril, and amlodipine on apoptosis, angiotensin II in the left ventricle of hypertensive rats
- Amlodipine versus cilazapril/losartan in renal transplant recipients with hypertension
- Amlodipine VS losartan in the treatment of mild to moderately severe hypertension
- Compliance with antihypertensive therapy. Comparison of losartan, amlodipine and metoprolol in an open prospective trial
- Amlodipine and losartan in the treatment of elderly hypertensives including persistence of effect in case of missed doses
- Efficacy of losartan vs. amlodipine in patients with chronic nondiabetic proteinuric nephropathy: glomerulaar study