- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Ammonia - analeptic; It has a stimulating effect on the respiratory center - reflexively, acting through the receptors of the upper respiratory tract (the end of the trigeminal nerve).
Inhalation of ammonia vapors in high concentrations causes reflex apnea.
When applied locally on the skin - an antiseptic effect.
With prolonged contact, an irritant effect on the skin and mucous membranes can turn into cauterizing (coagulation of proteins) with the development of hyperemia, swelling and soreness.
It is rapidly expelled with exhaled air.
Ammonia is used as an ambulance for the initiation of respiration and removal of patients from fainting.
Locally: in the form of lotions with insect bites, as well as to neutralize acidic toxins with insect bites and snakes.
1 l ammonia water 440 ml
Excipients: purified water.
Ammonia is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Ammonia||Kemerovo pharmaceutical factory||Russia||vials|
|Ammonia||Iodine technology and marketing||Russia||solution|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inhalation: carefully bring a small piece of cotton wool or gauze moistened with ammonia to the nasal openings (for 0.5-1 s) or apply a vial with a braid (when the tip of the ampule is broken off, a gauze-braided wrap is soaked with a solution) .
When insect bites are applied topically in the form of lotions.
Respiratory arrest, hypersalivation, sore throat, hyperemia of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity, burns of the esophagus and stomach (by ingestion).
Hypersensitivity to the active substance.
For external use - skin diseases (including dermatitis, eczema),
children's age up to 3 years.
Pregnancy and Lactation
During pregnancy and lactation, the use of a drug is possible only if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus and child.
- Brand name: Ammonia
- Active ingredient: Ammonia
- Dosage form: Solution for external use and inhalation of 10% transparent, colorless, volatile, with a pungent odor.
- Manufacturer: PFK Obnovlenie
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Effect of halomethyl-1,3,5-triazines on nitrification of ammonia
- Analysis of Gaseous Ammonia, Volatile Primary Amines and Quaternary Ammonium Salts at Subambient Temperature by Liquid Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
- Helicobacter pylori vacuolating toxin accumulates within the endosomal-vacuolar compartment of cultured gastric cells and potentiates the vacuolating activity of ammonia
- Ammonia Plasma Treatment of PTFE Under Known Plasma Conditions
- Effects of low-energy electron irradiation on submonolayer ammonia adsorbed on Pt(111)
- Ammonia as a precursor in electron-enhanced nitridation of Si(100)
- Thein vitro gas coupled with ammonia measurement for evaluation of nitrogen degradability in low quality roughages using incubation medium of different buffering capacity
- Effects of gibberellic acid (GA3) on strawberry PAL (phenylalanine ammonia-lyase) and TAL (tyrosine ammonia-lyase) enzyme activities
- Determination of ammonia nitrogen in the urine of small ruminants
- Increasing nutrient availability of feather meal for ruminants and non-ruminants using an ammonia pressurisation/depressurisation process
- Developmental appearance of ammonia-metabolizing enzymes in prenatal murine liver
- Increases in tissue amino acid levels in response to ammonia stress in the terrestrial isopodPorcellio scaber Latr.
- Mitochondrial ammonia metabolism and the proton-neutral theory of hepatic ammonia detoxication
- Comparison of Electrospray Mass Spectrometry of Chrysanthemic Acid Ester Pyrethroid Insecticides with Electron Ionization and Positive-ion Ammonia Chemical Ionization Methods
- Ion–molecule reactions in the gas phase. Collision energy influence on the competitive SNi/SN2 orientation from adduct ions of epimeric 1,2-indanediols prepared by ammonia chemical ionization
- Quantification of ammonia in human breath by the selected ion flow tube analytical method using H3O+ and O2+ precursor ions
- Ammonia chemical ionization tandem mass spectrometry in structure determination of alkaloids. I. Pyrrolidines, piperidines, decahydroquinolines, pyrrolizidines, indolizidines, quinolizidines and an azabicyclo[5.3.0]decane
- Chronic lung disease secondary to ammonia inhalation injury: A report on three cases
- Activity of glutamate dehydrogenase is increased in ammonia-stressed hybridoma cells
- Start-up and the effect of gaseous ammonia additions on a biofilter for the elimination of toluene vapors
- Glycosylation of a recombinant protein in the Tn5B1-4 insect cell line: Influence of ammonia, time of harvest, temperature, and dissolved oxygen
- Effects of ammonia on CHO cell growth, erythropoietin production, and glycosylation
- Single-step nitrification models erroneously describe batch ammonia oxidation profiles when nitrite oxidation becomes rate limiting
- Ammonia-induced taurine release from cultured rabbit müller cells is an osmoresistant process mediated by intracellular accumulation of cyclic AMP