- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Arnica has a hemostatic, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. Due to the content of faradiol has a local irritating effect, promotes the resorption of hemorrhages. Wound-healing and anti-inflammatory properties of Arniki-GF can be partly explained by the combination of the trace element manganese with carotene.
Hematomas (to accelerate "resorption").
100 g of ointment contain:
Active substance: Mountain Arnica 10 years
Auxiliary substance: petrolatum - 100 g
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Topically. Apply a small amount of ointment with a uniform thin layer to the painful areas 2-4 times a day. The course of treatment is 1-2 weeks.
Allergic reactions are possible.
- Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
- Pregnancy (data on the safety of the drug in this category of patients are not available).
- Breastfeeding period (data on the safety of the drug in this category of patients are not available).
- Age up to 18 years (due to the lack of sufficient clinical data).
Taking homeopathic medicines does not preclude the use of other medicines.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated use during pregnancy and lactation, because data on the safety of the drug in this category of patients are not available.
With the use of homeopathic medicines, a temporary worsening of symptoms may occur. In this case, you should stop using the drug and consult a doctor.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
The drug does not affect the performance of potentially hazardous activities that require special attention and quick reactions (driving and other vehicles, working with moving machinery, the work of the dispatcher and operator, etc.).
Cases of overdose are not registered.
- Brand name: Arnica, homeopathic ointment
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Homeopathic ointment.
- Manufacturer: Dr. N
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Bemerkung über die Bereitung des Extracts aus der Wurzel der Arnica, nach der 4ten Ausgabe der preußischen Pharmacopoe;
- Ein flüchtiges Alkaloid der Arnica
- Ueber die giftigen Wirkungen der Arnica
- Prüfungsmöglichkeiten von Tinkturen aus Arnica montana L
- Zur Kenntnis der Inhaltsstoffe der Arnica montana L.
- Einige neue Inhaltsstoffe der Wurzel von Arnica montana
- Polyacetylene und einige andere neue Inhaltsstoffe der Arnica-Blüten
- Untersuchungen über die Inhaltsstoffe von Arnica-Arten, 9. Mitt. Zwei Sesquiterpenlactone aus den Blüten von Arnica longifolia
- Thermospray liquid chromatographic/mass spectrometric studies of flavonoid glycosides from Arnica montana and Arnica chamissonis extracts
- Ueber das flüchtige Alkaloïd der Arnica
- Adulterated arnica flowers
- Sesquiterpene lactones and other constituents of Arnica acaulis
- Flavonoid distribution in arnica subgenera Montana and Austromontana
- Sesquiterpene lactones of Arnica cordifolia, subgenus Austromontana
- Chromenes from Arnica sachalinensis and A. amplexicaulis
- Caffeoylquinic acids from flowers of Arnica montana and Arnica chamissonis
- Co-occurrence of 2-pyrrolidineacetic acid with the pyrrolizidines tussilaginic acid and isotussilaginic acid and their 1-epimers in Arnica species and Tussilago farfara
- Diterpenes from Arnica angustifolia
- A 1,5-cis-guaianolide glucoside from flowers of Arnica mollis