Arnica tincture homeopathic
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Hematomas (to accelerate "resorption").
100 g of ointment contain:
Active substance: Mountain Arnica 10 years
Auxiliary substance: petrolatum - 100 g
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Topically. Apply a small amount of ointment with a uniform thin layer to the painful areas 2-4 times a day. The course of treatment is 1-2 weeks.
Allergic reactions are possible.
- Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
- Pregnancy (data on the safety of the drug in this category of patients are not available).
- Breastfeeding period (data on the safety of the drug in this category of patients are not available).
- Age up to 18 years (due to the lack of sufficient clinical data).
Taking homeopathic medicines does not preclude the use of other medicines.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated use during pregnancy and lactation, because data on the safety of the drug in this category of patients are not available.
With the use of homeopathic medicines, a temporary worsening of symptoms may occur. In this case, you should stop using the drug and consult a doctor.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
The drug does not affect the performance of potentially hazardous activities that require special attention and quick reactions (driving and other vehicles, working with moving machinery, the work of the dispatcher and operator, etc.).
Cases of overdose are not registered.
- Brand name: Arnica, homeopathic ointment
- Active ingredient: Arnica tincture homeopathic
- Dosage form: Homeopathic ointment.
- Manufacturer: Moscow Pharmaceutical Factory
- Country of Origin: Russia