- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Combined drug. Restores vitamin C deficiency and R. Rutin along with ascorbic acid participates in redox processes, has antioxidant properties, prevents oxidation and contributes to the deposition of ascorbic acid in tissues. Both components strengthen the vascular wall (contribute to the formation of intercellular substance and reduce the activity of hyaluronidase), reduce capillary permeability and fragility.
- hypovitaminosis and avitaminosis C and P;
- diseases and conditions accompanied by increased permeability and capillary fragility: hemorrhagic diathesis, capillary toxicosis, radiation sickness, septic endocarditis, rheumatism, glomerulonephritis, hypertension, arachnoiditis, infectious diseases (typhus, measles, scarlet fever);
- for prophylactic and therapeutic purposes with capillary lesions associated with the use of anticoagulants (neodicoumarin, phenylin and their analogues), salicylates.
1 tablet contains ascorbic acid - 50 mg, ruthoside (rutin) - 50 mg
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Ascorutin is prescribed 1 tablet 2 - 3 times a day during or after meals.
The course of treatment depends on the nature of the disease and the effectiveness of therapy.
Allergic reactions are possible.
Hypersensitivity to one of the components of the drug.
It is not recommended to appoint in large doses with increased blood clotting, thrombophlebitis, a tendency to thrombosis, diabetes (due to the content of ascorbic acid).
Ascorbic acid increases the absorption of drugs of the penicillin group, iron; reduces the clinical effect of heparin and indirect anticoagulants.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Askorutin prescribed after a meal.
Ascorutin is contraindicated in the first trimester of pregnancy.