- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Batrafen is a broad-spectrum antifungal agent with good penetration.
The active ingredient ciclopirox olamine is effective against dermatomycetes, yeast-like, mold and other types of fungi.
It has antibacterial action against:
- Gram positive bacterial strains.
- Most gram-negative pathogens.
Fungal lesions of the skin.
1 g of cream contains:
Active substance: ciclopirox olamine 10 mg;
Excipients: benzyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, myristyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, lactic acid, purified water.
Ciclopirox is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Unless otherwise prescribed by a doctor, Batrafen Cream is applied to the affected areas of the skin twice a day, followed by drying.
Treatment should continue until the symptoms of the disease disappear (usually two weeks).
To prevent recurrence of the disease, it is recommended to use the drug for 1-2 weeks after the disappearance of all clinical symptoms.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Children up to 10 years.
- Lactation period.
The effect is increased by systemic antimycotic drugs.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Use during pregnancy and lactation is not shown.
Avoid contact with the drug.
- Brand name: Batrafen
- Active ingredient: Ciclopirox
- Dosage form: Cream
- Manufacturer: Sanofi-aventis
- Country of Origin: France
- Determination of ciclopirox olamine in pharmaceutical products by capillary electrophoresis with capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection
- The antitumor activity of the fungicide ciclopirox
- Ciclopirox delivery into the human nail plate
- Iontophoretically enhanced ciclopirox delivery into and across human nail plate
- Physicochemical studies on Ciclopirox olamine complexes with divalent metal ions
- Quantification of ciclopirox by high-performance liquid chromatography after pre-column derivatization : An example of efficient clean-up using silica-bonded cyano phases
- Anodic polarographic determination of ciclopirox olamine in pure and certain pharmaceutical preparations
- Ciclopirox: an overview
- Interdigital tinea pedis (dermatophytosis simplex and complex) and treatment with ciclopirox 0.77% gel
- Ciclopirox for the treatment of superficial fungal infections: a review
- Ciclopirox gel: an update
- Evaluation of in vitro activity of ciclopirox olamine, butenafine HCl and econazole nitrate against dermatophytes, yeasts and bacteria
- Ciclopirox gel for seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp
- Ciclopirox gel in the treatment of patients with interdigital tinea pedis
- Einsatz und Bedeutung von Ciclopirox-Lack : Use and relevance of Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer
- VIGNETTE IN CONTACT DERMATOLOGY Allergic contact dermatitis from ciclopirox olamine
- In vitroantifungal efficacy of ciclopirox olamine alone and associated with zinc pyrithione compared to ketoconazole againstMalassezia globosaandMalassezia restrictareference strains
- Fast and simple method for assay of ciclopirox olamine by micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography
- A direct LC/MS/MS method for the determination of ciclopirox penetration across human nail plate in in vitro penetration studies
- Ciclopirox nail lacquer for the treatment of onychomycosis: An open non-comparative study
- Ciclopirox: a new topical pyrodonium antimycotic agent : A DOUBLE-BLIND STUDY IN SUPERFICIAL DERMATOMYCOSES
- Congenital candidal onychomycoses: effective cure with ciclopirox olamine 8% nail lacquer
- Validation of bovine hoof slices as a model for infected human toenails: in vitro ciclopirox transungual permeation