- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Bicarbon - antacid, antispasmodic, hyposecretory.
Antispasmodic and antisecretory effects (decrease in gastric, pancreatic, bronchial, salivary, sweat glands and bile secretion secretions) are due to m-anticholinegic (belladonna extract), antacid - sodium bicarbonate.
- Intestinal colic.
- Hyperacid gastritis.
1 tablet contains:
Active substances: belladonna extract - 10 mg; sodium bicarbonate - 300 mg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Orally, 30-40 minutes before meals, 1 tablet 2-3 times a day.
The highest single dose for adults - 5 pills, the highest daily dose - 15 pills.
Dry mouth, thirst, intestinal atony, urinary retention, tachycardia, mydriasis, accommodation paresis.
- Closed angle glaucoma.
- Hypertrophy of the prostate gland with impaired outflow of urine.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
During the period of treatment, care must be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in other potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration, psychomotor speed and good vision.
Symptoms: psychomotor agitation, convulsions, accommodation paresis, acute urinary retention.
- Brand name: Bicarbon
- Active ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride, Peppermint leaves oil, Timol, Eucalyptus leaves, oil, Levomenthol
- Dosage form: Pills
- Manufacturer: Tatkhimpharmpreparaty
- Country of Origin: Russia