- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Dibazol - hypotensive, antispasmodic, vasodilator.
Dibazol reduces the content of free calcium in smooth muscles, causing them to relax; increases the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins, stimulates the immune system (promotes the formation of antibodies, phagocytosis, the synthesis of interferon).
Activates interneuronal contacts in the spinal cord.
- arterial hypertension, arterial spasm (coronary spasm, peripheral artery spasm);
- spasm of smooth muscles of internal organs (gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, intestinal colic);
- diseases of the nervous system (residual effects of polio, peripheral paralysis of the facial nerve).
1 tablet contains bendazole 20 mg
Bendazole is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Dibazol taken orally (2 hours before meals or 2 hours after meals) - 20-50 mg 2-3 times a day for 3-4 weeks or shorter courses.
In the treatment of diseases of the nervous system - 5 mg 1 time per day or every other day, the course - 5-10 doses.
Children under the age of 1 year old - 1 mg once a day, 1-3 years old - 2 mg, 4-8 years old - 3 mg, 9-12 years old - 4 mg, over 12 years old - 5 mg.
The course, if necessary, repeat after 3-4 weeks.
The course of treatment is 8-14 days.
When used in high doses:
- feeling hot
- increased sweating
Warns an increase in OPSS due to non-selective beta-blockers.
Strengthens the hypotensive effect of hypotensive and diuretic drugs.
Phentolamine enhances the hypotensive effect of bendazole.
Pregnancy and Lactation
There are no contraindications.
Use Dibazol with care in elderly patients.
Not recommended for long-term treatment of hypertension, especially in elderly patients.
- Brand name: Dibazol
- Active ingredient: Bendazole
- Dosage form: Pills
- Manufacturer: Uralbiopharm
- Country of Origin: Russia