- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Anti-ischemic drug for external use. It has a toxic effect on the scabies mite. Causes the death of larvae and adult scabies mites; does not affect eggs.
Penetrates the upper layers of the epidermis, is not absorbed into the systemic circulation.
1 g ointment contains:
active ingredient - benzyl benzoate - 200.0 mg;
excipients: trolamine - 50.0 mg, stearic acid 95 - 200.0 mg, macrogol-400 - 50.0 mg, water - up to 1.0 g.
Benzyl benzoate is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Benzyl benzoate (Retinoids||Retinoids||Russia||emulsion|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
On the 1st day, the treatment is carried out in the evening before bedtime after thorough washing in the shower with warm water and soap. The emulsion is rubbed into the skin of the hands, then the torso and legs, including the soles and fingers. After skin treatment, use only clean underwear and clothing.
On the 2nd and 3rd days they take a break in treatment, without washing away the remnants of the emulsion from the skin.
On the 4th day of treatment, repeat the procedure of the first day and once again change the clothes. After treatment, hands should not be washed for 3 hours; afterwards, hands should be treated with an emulsion after each wash. In the case of flushing the emulsion from other parts of the body, their treatment must be repeated.
On the 5th day of treatment, the drug is washed off.
Treatment of complications of scabies (dermatitis, eczema, pyoderma, postscabial lymphoplasia) is carried out simultaneously with the treatment of scabies and continues after its completion.
Burning sensation at the site of application, allergic reactions.
- children up to 3 years;
- Hypersensitivity to benzyl benzoate.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
All items in contact with infected skin are thoroughly processed. Bedding, towels, bedding boiled in a solution of laundry detergent for 5–10 minutes.
Outerwear ironed on both sides with a hot iron. Things that are not heat-treated are hung out in the open air for 3 days. Shoes, toys and other items are excluded from use for 5 days and placed in a plastic bag.
Mattresses, pillows, blankets are excluded from use for 5 days or undergo chamber disinfection. Upholstered furniture is treated with disinfectants.
The apartment is cleaned and the floors are washed with detergents or the addition of disinfectants.
- Synthesis of [benzyl-7-3H] and [benzoyl-7-14C] methyl 4-(2,5-dihydroxybenzylamino)benzoate
- ChemInform Abstract: The Collision Induced Loss of Carbon Monoxide from Deprotonated Benzyl Benzoate in the Gas Phase. An Anionic 1,2-Wittig Type Rearrangement
- The essential oils of Cinnamomum rhyncophyllum Miq. as natural sources of benzyl benzoate, safrole and methyl (E)-cinnamate
- Oestrogenic activity of benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate and butylphenylmethylpropional (Lilial) in MCF7 human breast cancer cells in vitro
- The preparation of benzyl benzoate of high purity
- Rearrangement of the benzyl benzoate molecular ion to lose H2O
- Electrochemical synthesis of benzyl benzoate at carbon anode
- Electrolytic cleavage of acyclic and cyclic aromatic esters: Case studies of the reductions of benzyl benzoate and phthalide
- Comparison of the transverse viscoelastic properties of benzyl benzoate from ultrasonic and light-scattering measurements
- Synthesis and antiplatelet activity of ethyl 4-(1-benzyl-1H-indazol-3-yl)benzoate (YD-3) derivatives
- Inhibitory effects of benzyl benzoate and its derivatives on angiotensin II-induced hypertension
- Intramolecular biaryl coupling reaction of benzyl benzoate and phenyl benzoate derivatives, and its application to the formal synthesis of (−)-steganone
- Transformation of benzonitrile into benzyl alcohol and benzoate esters in supercritical alcohols
- The conversion of benzyl 3-O-benzoyl-4,6-O-benzylidene-β-d-galactopyranoside into the 2-benzoate by acyl migration
- Separation and simultaneous high-performance liquid chromatographic determination of benzocaine and benzyl benzoate in a pharmaceutical preparation
- Fluorinated acetylenes. Part 11. Reaction of [1,1-bis(3,3,3-trifluoropropynyl)]ethyl ethanoate with cyclohexa-1,3-diene and of [α,a-bis(3,3,3-trifluoropropynyl)]benzyl benzoate with norbornadiene and diazomethane
- Conversion of benzaldehyde into benzyl benzoate from the reaction with lithium metal in hexane
- Highly efficient self-condensation of benzaldehyde to benzyl benzoate over KF-loaded alumina
- Placebo-controlled study of the mite allergen-reducing effect of tannic acid plus benzyl benzoate on carpets in homes of children with house dust mite sensitization and asthma
- Ivermectin alone or in combination with benzyl benzoate in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus-associated scabies
- Ivermectin is better than benzyl benzoate for childhood scabies in developing countries
- Simple chains in methyl 3,5-dinitrobenzoate, isolated molecules in isopropyl 3,5-dinitrobenzoate, and a three-dimensional framework containing double and sextuple helices in benzyl 3,5-dinitrobenzoate, all at 120 K
- A three-dimensional framework of π-stacked hydrogen-bonded chains in benzyl 4-chloro-3-nitrobenzoate, and chains of hydrogen-bonded rings in benzyl 4-nitrobenzoate, redetermined at 120 K