- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
For many women, the most unpleasant manifestation of menopause is agonizing tides. They catch up suddenly and always so inappropriately. And it is quite unbearable when it happens at that moment when it is very important to be confident. How to survive an attack of sudden heat, when suddenly the face turns red and the whole body is drenched in sweat?
To help women cope with hot flashes, Evalar has released C-klim Alanin, a non-hormonal drug. It contains 100% 1 amino acid beta-alanine.
Beta-alanine is a vitamin-like substance (amino acid) that is formed in the human body. But with the onset of menopause in women, its production is significantly reduced. Therefore, to maintain normal skin temperature, it is important to receive it from the outside. Beta-alanine is able to prevent the development of hot flashes, and with long-term administration reduces the frequency of their occurrence and intensity.
Beta-alanine is well tolerated, does not lead to an increase in body weight.
Take C-klim Alanin as a separate medication to combat the tides, and in combination with pills or drops of Chi-Klim, which contain phytoestrogens of zimicifugu.
Feel that in this difficult period you can live a full life: energetically, rejoicing in every day without tides! Feel confidence again!
1 tablet contains: Beta-alanine 400 mg
Beta Alanine is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is taken orally.
1-2 pills daily. The dose can be increased to 3 pills per day. The duration of treatment from 5-10 days until the disappearance of the "tides".
At renewal of symptoms it is necessary to carry out a repeated course of treatment.
Due to the fact that addiction to the drug does not occur, treatment can be extended for the entire period of vasomotor clinical disorders without limiting its duration.
- Brand name: C-klim Alanin
- Active ingredient: Beta Alanin
- Dosage form: Pills
- Manufacturer: Evalar
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Partially competitive inhibition of intestinal baclofen absorption by beta-alanine, a nonessential dietary aminoacid
- Paramagnetic molecular centers in the gamma-irradiated precipitates obtained in the system AlCl3-beta-alanine-NaOH
- Variation of urinary enzymes N-acetyl-beta-glucosaminidase, alanine-aminopeptidase, and lysozyme in patients receiving radio-contrast agents
- The effect of beta-alanine supplementation on neuromuscular fatigue in elderly (55–92 Years): a double-blind randomized study
- Effect of a supplement containing primarily beta alanine, arginine, creatine malate, and glycerol monostearate on exercise-induced changes in lean mass of the arms
- Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on exercise performance during a competitive wrestling season: an 8-week open label pilot study
- Beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training augments metabolic adaptations and endurance performance in college-aged men
- Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and football players
- Effect of beta-alanine supplementation on the onset of blood lactate accumulation (OBLA) during treadmill running: Pre/post 2 treatment experimental design
- Effect of glucagon and some other alpha and beta adrenergic agonists and antagonists on alanine amino transferase of perfused rat liver
- Effect of beta-N-oxalylamino-l-alanine on cerebellar cGMP level in vivo
- The effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on neuromuscular fatigue and muscle function
- Two new reactive targets of 2,5-hexanedione in vitro – beta-alanine and glycine
- Effects of 28 days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on aerobic power, ventilatory and lactate thresholds, and time to exhaustion
- Effect of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine concentrations and exercise performance
- The impact of taurine- and beta-alanine-supplemented diets on behavioral and neurochemical parameters in mice: antidepressant versus anxiolytic-like effects
- Investigation of dissolution inhibitors for electrochemical mechanical planarization of copper using beta-alanine as a complexing agent
- Alpha- and Beta-Forms of Poly-L-Alanine
- Zone Electrophoresis of Muscle Extracts : Separation of Phosphocreatine, Creatine, Beta-Alanine Peptides, and Nucleotides
- Isolation of Beta-Alanine from Iris tingitana (var. Wedgewood)
- Biological Sciences: One and Two-dimensional Structure of Alpha-Helix and Beta-Sheet Forms of Poly(L-Alanine) shown by Specific Heat Measurements at Low Temperatures (1.5–20 K)
- Synthesis of poly(β[beta]-alanine) and β[beta]-alanine