- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, immunosuppressive, glucocorticoid.
Treatment of conditions and diseases in which GCS therapy allows to achieve an adequate clinical effect (it must be taken into account that in some diseases GCS therapy is additional and does not replace the standard therapy):
• Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and soft tissues, including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, ankylosing spondylitis, epicondylitis, coccygodynia, torticollis, ganglion cyst, exostosis, fasciitis.
• Allergic diseases, including bronchial asthma, hay fever (pollinosis), allergic bronchitis, seasonal or year-round rhinitis, drug allergy, serum sickness, reactions to insect bites.
• Dermatological diseases, r. H. Atopic dermatitis, nummular eczema, neurodermatitis, contact dermatitis, photodermatitis expressed, urticaria, lichen planus, alopecia areata, discoid lupus erythematosus, psoriasis, keloid scarring, pemphigus vulgaris, cystic acne forms.
• Systemic diseases of the connective tissue, including systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, periarteritis nodosa.
• Hemoblastosis (palliative therapy of leukemia and lymphomas in adults; acute leukemia in children).
• Primary or secondary insufficiency of the adrenal cortex (with mandatory simultaneous use of mineralocorticosteroids).
• Other diseases and pathological conditions requiring systemic corticosteroids therapy (adrenogenital syndrome, regional ileitis, pathological changes in the blood, if necessary, use of corticosteroids).
betamethasone dipropionate 6.43 mg, which corresponds to the content of betamethasone 5 mg;
betamethasone sodium phosphate 2.63 mg, which corresponds to the content of betamethasone 2 mg.
Excipients: methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) - 1.3 mg, propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216) - 0.2 mg, benzyl alcohol - 9 mg, sodium chloride - 5.5 mg, sodium hydrogen phosphate - 0.6 mg, disodium edetate dihydrate - 0.1 mg, carmellose sodium - 5.2 mg, Polysorbate 80 - 0.5 mg, macrogol 4000 - 25 mg, water d / and - up to 1 ml. f
Betamethasone is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Celestoderm-V||Bayer Pharma AG||Germany||ointment|
|Celestoderm-V||Bayer Pharma AG||Germany||cream|
No customer reviews for the moment.