- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Carniland is an antianginal remedy. It has a sedative and antispasmodic (vasodilator) action, improves blood circulation and myocardial metabolism.
The composition of the action is similar to the recipe, known as Votchala drops.
Relief of strokes, cardialgia.
1 ml contains:
Nitroglycerin solution 1% - 0.0217 ml
Menthol solution in menthyl isovalerate (validol) - 0.0435 ml
Lily of the valley tincture - 0,2170 ml
Valerian tincture - 0,2170 ml
Excipients: Ethanol to 1.0 ml
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Is ingested 1-2 pills 3 times a day after meals.
Drowsiness, weakness (especially when used in high doses).
With prolonged use: constipation.
In some cases: possible development of allergic reactions
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Strengthens effect of somnolent and sedatives, and also antispasmodics.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
With long-term use in large doses, it is possible to reduce psychomotor reactions, which should be considered when driving vehicles, working with mechanisms, etc.
- Brand name: Carniland
- Active ingredient: Valerian lek. rhizomes with root tincture, Lily of the valley tr tincture, Nitroglycerin, Levomentol
- Dosage form: hyoid drops
- Manufacturer: Tver Pharmaceutical Factory
- Country of Origin: Russia