Cerebrum compositum H
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Homeopathic medicine with neuroprotective, regenerative and immunostimulating effects
- encephalopathy of various genesis (memory disorder, attention);
- stimulation of regeneration processes and nonspecific immunity.
2.2 ml of the solution contain: Cerebrum suis D8, Embryo suis D10, Hepar suis D10, Placenta suis D10, Kalium phosphoricum D6, Selenium D10, Thuja occidentalis D6, Strychnos ignatii D8, Bothrops lanceolatus D10, Acidum phosphoricum D10 ch, ch 0 ch i ch y ch i Ch y D i ch y D i ch i Ch i D i D i Ch i D i Ch i D i D i Ch i D i D i Ch i D i D i Ch i D i D i Ch i D i D i Ch i D i D i Ch i D i D i Ch i D i D i Ch i D i Ch i D i D i Ch i S i s, i C i D i D i E i D i E C i, i o Manganum phosphorus mangled man D4, Arnica montana D28, Aesculus hippocastanum D4, 22 mcl each. Excipients: isotonic (0.9%) solution of sodium chloride q.s.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Assign i / m, s / c, intradermally 1 ampoule 1-3 times a week. The course of treatment is 4-6 weeks. Possible repeated courses of treatment after consultation with your doctor.
Allergic reactions are possible, incl. skin allergic reactions. With a known individual sensitivity to the plants of the asteraceae family, hypersensitivity reactions may occur (including an anaphylactic reaction).
Possible temporary appearance of redness, swelling and pain at the injection site.
In very rare cases, after taking drugs containing quinine, allergic skin reactions or feverish conditions (hypersensitivity reactions) may occur.
If you experience side effects, you should stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
- known hypersensitivity to quinine;
- children and adolescents up to 18 years (due to the lack of clinical data);
- increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
The use of homeopathic medicines does not preclude treatment with other drugs.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation is possible if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus and child. Medical consultation is required.
When taking homeopathic medicines, symptoms may temporarily worsen (primary worsening). In this case, you should stop using the drug and contact your doctor.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
The drug does not affect the performance of potentially hazardous activities that require special attention and quick reactions (driving and other vehicles, working with moving machinery, the work of the dispatcher and operator, etc.).
Overdose cases have not yet been reported.
- Brand name: Cerebrum compositum H
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Homeopathic solution for injection colorless, transparent, odorless.
- Manufacturer: Heel
- Country of Origin: Germany