Chest herbal tea N1
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Infusion Breast collection number 1 has an expectorant effect.
Used as an expectorant for diseases of the upper respiratory tract: bronchitis, tracheitis, laryngitis, etc.
Plant collection contains: Althea roots - 40%, mother and stepmother leaves - 40%, Oregano grass - 20%.
Chest herbal tea N1 is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Chest herbal tea N1||Zdorovye||Russia||Other|
|Chest herbal tea N1||Zdorovye||Russia||tea bags|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
About 5 g (1 tablespoon) of the collection is placed in an enameled bowl, pour 200 ml (1 cup) of hot boiled water, cover with a lid and heat on a boiling water bath for 15 minutes, cool at room temperature for 45 minutes, filter out the remaining raw material squeeze. The volume of the resulting infusion is brought to 200 ml with boiled water. Is ingested hot 1 / 2-1 / 3 cup 3-4 times a day for 2-3 weeks. Shake before use.
- Brand name: Breast Elixir
- Active ingredient: Ammonia, Anise ordinary seed oil, Licorice root extra.
- Dosage form: Elixir
- Manufacturer: Tula pharmaceutical factory
- Country of Origin: Russia