- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Cholenzyme has a choleretic effect. Digestive enzymes (trypsin, amylase, lipase) and bile facilitate the digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, which contributes to their more complete absorption in the small intestine.
The drug improves the functional state of the digestive tract, normalizes the process of digestion.
As a choleretic and digestive enzyme in diseases and functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract:
- chronic hepatitis;
- chronic cholecystitis;
- chronic pancreatitis;
- non-infectious diarrhea.
To improve the digestion of food in individuals with normal gastrointestinal function in case of errors in nutrition (eating fatty foods, large amounts of food, irregular meals) and in violation of the chewing function, sedentary lifestyle, prolonged immobilization.
1 tablet contains:
Active substances: dry bile 100 mg; crushed dried pancreas 100 mg; dried mucous membranes of small intestines of slaughter cattle 100 mg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is taken orally after a meal, 1 tablet 1-3 times a day.
Allergic reactions (sneezing, lacrimation, skin flushing, skin rash).
- acute pancreatitis;
- exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis;
- obstructive jaundice.
- Brand name: Cholenyme
- Active ingredient: Bile, Pancreas powder, Small intestinal mucosa powder
- Dosage form: pills, coated.
- Manufacturer: Biosynthesis
- Country of Origin: Russia