- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Treatment and prevention of degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the joints and spine (osteoarthritis, osteochondrosis).
100 g of ointment contain: chondroitin sulfate (in terms of dry substance) - 5 g (extract from cartilage tissue), dimethyl sulfoxide (dimexide) - 10 g, anhydrous lanolin - 15 g, petrolatum - 50 g, purified water - up to 100 g
Chondroitin sulfate is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Structum||Pierre Fabre Medicament||France||capsules|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Outwardly: applied 2-3 times a day on the skin over the lesion and rubbed for 2-3 minutes until completely absorbed. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks. If necessary, repeat the treatment.
Possible: allergic reactions.
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
It is necessary to avoid hit of the drug Hondroksid® on mucous membranes and open wounds. Without a prescription.
- Brand name: Chondroxide
- Active ingredient: Chondroitin sulfate
- Dosage form: Ointment for external use
- Manufacturer: Nizhpharm
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans in the developing central nervous system. I. Cellular sites of synthesis of neurocan and phosphacan
- Chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan specific to retinal horizontal neurons
- Expression of chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans in the chiasm of mouse embryos
- Spatial and temporal changes in chondroitin sulfate distribution in the sclerotome play an essential role in the formation of migration patterns of mouse neural crest cells
- Dynamic expression of a native chondroitin sulfate epitope reveals microheterogeneity of extracellular matrix organization in the embryonic chick heart
- Selective and transient expression of a native chondroitin sulfate epitope in Deiters' cells, pillar cells, and the developing tectorial membrane
- Differentiation of EL4 lymphoma cells by tumoral environment is associated with inappropriate expression of the large chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan PG-M and the tumor-associated antigen HTgp-175
- Significant role of adhesion properties of primary osteoblast-like cells in early adhesion events for chondroitin sulfate and dermatan sulfate surface molecules
- Hyaluronic acid enhances proliferation and chondroitin sulfate synthesis in cultured chondrocytes embedded in collagen gels
- Chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan with neurite-inhibiting activity is up-regulated following peripheral nerve injury
- Fiber period of chondroitin sulfate and its mechanical history
- Access to Molecular Diversity in Glycosaminoglycans: Combinatorial Synthesis of Eight Chondroitin Sulfate Disaccharides
- Novel chondroitin sulfate-modified ligands for L-selectin on lymph node high endothelial venules
- Chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan expression pattern in hippocampal development: Potential regulation of axon tract formation
- Influence of age upon chondroitin sulfate synthesis by the tissues of normal dba mice
- Glycosaminoglycans of pleural mesothelioma: A possible biochemical variant containing chondroitin sulfate
- Regulation of epiblast cell movements by chondroitin sulfate during gastrulation in the chick
- Heparan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans inhibit E-selectin binding to endothelial cells
- Stereocontrolled Total Syntheses of Shark Cartilage Chondroitin Sulfate D-Related Tetra- and Hexasaccharide Methyl Glycosides
- Chondroitin sulfate A released from platelets blocks RANTES presentation on cell surfaces and RANTES-dependent firm adhesion of leukocytes
- Gelatin/chondroitin 6-sulfate microspheres for the delivery of therapeutic proteins to the joint
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for the treatment of osteoarthritis: Comment on the article by Akama and Saito
- Carbohydrates in Chemistry and Biology || Biosynthesis of Chondroitin Sulfate and Dermatan Sulfate Proteoglycans
- Carbohydrates in Chemistry and Biology || Developmental and Aging Changes of Chondroitin/Dermatan Sulfate Proteoglycans