- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
CI-CLIM - anti-climacteric means of plant origin (phytoestrogens of cimicifuga). Affordable analogue of imported drugs helps to slow skin aging, smooth out or completely eliminate the unpleasant symptoms of menopause (flushing, sweating, rapid heartbeat, nervousness, insomnia, etc.).
Effect of use:
- improves the quality of life for women in menopause;
- helps to eliminate visible signs of skin "fading": flabbiness, dryness;
- helps smooth vegetative-vascular manifestations of menopause (hot flashes, heart palpitations, sweating);
- helps to eliminate psycho-emotional disorders: tearfulness, irritability, anxiety.
Phytoestrogens of cimicifuga - A safe and effective alternative to hormone replacement therapy. Possess a unique mechanism of action, different from other phytoestrogens. They do not bind to estrogen receptors, and therefore are not able to increase the risk of developing female estrogen-dependent cancers (uterine cancer, breast cancer). At the same time, like other phytoestrogens, they contribute to the effective elimination of the manifestations of estrogen deficiency and menopausal syndrome.
Vegetovascular and psychoemotional disorders in the period in pre-, meno-and postmenopause (hot flashes, excessive sweating, sleep disturbance, increased nervous irritability, mood changes, apathy, etc.). Disorders associated with a decrease in estrogen levels during menopause.
1 tablet contains:
Active substances: dry extract (20 mg).
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Assign inside of 1 tab. 2 times / day at the same time (morning and evening).
pills should be swallowed whole, without chewing, with a small amount of water. The course of treatment is long and is determined by the doctor.
- Estrogen-dependent tumors.
- Lactose intolerance.
- Individual hypersensitivity to the drug.
The drug should be prescribed with caution in the following cases:
- Liver disease.
- Diseases and brain injuries (use is possible only after consulting a doctor).
Pregnancy and Lactation
The drug should not be used during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
When pregnancy occurs, you must stop taking the drug.
Perhaps the use of the drug in the form of pills in patients with diabetes mellitus, because a single dose of the drug contains less than 0.04 XE.
Patients should be informed that without consultation with the attending physician, the drug should be taken no more than 3 months.
- Use for violations of the liver: With caution should be prescribed the drug for liver diseases.
- Impact on the ability to drive motor vehicles and control mechanisms: When used at recommended doses, the drug does not affect the ability to manage vehicles and work with cars.
- Modulation of Inflammation by Cicaderma Ointment Accelerates Skin Wound Healing
- Klim Kalte Ing : Jones, C. D. ‘Field testing of computer programs to predict building heating and cooling loads and air conditioning system energy consumption.’ vol 3 no 9 (September 1975) pp 275–278 (In German)
- A comparison of methods for the calculation of Voigt profiles
- Three-dimensional model of ray structure formation in cometary plasma tails
- Physical conditions in neutral gas atmosphere of P/Halley (1986 III) on the basis of spectral observations
- Cutting tool reliability analysis for variable feed milling of 17-4PH stainless steel
- Application of pattern recognition techniques to sensory and gas chromatographic flavor profiles of natural orange aroma
- Beach erosion at Klim, Denmark. A ten-year record
- Equilibria and fixed points of set-valued maps with nonconvex and noncompact domains and ranges
- Hopf quasigroups and the algebraic 7-sphere
- Pattern matching with don't cares and few errors
- Random iterations, fixed points and invariant CRF-horospheres in complex Banach spaces
- Fixed point theorems for set-valued contractions in complete metric spaces
- Estimation of the weight of chorionic villus samples obtained from first trimester pregnancies by transcervical aspiration
- Association of hereditary prostate cancer gene polymorphic variants with sporadic aggressive prostate carcinoma
- Association between polymorphisms in cell cycle genes and advanced prostate carcinoma
- Association of CASP8 D302H polymorphism with reduced risk of aggressive prostate carcinoma
- On choosing the number of interim analyses in clinical trials
- Sequential stopping rules in clinical trials
- Causal inference. Kenneth J. Rothman (ed), Epidemiology Resources Inc., Mass., U.S.A., 1988. No. of pages: 207. Price: $21
- State of storehouse setup and transportation activities at glass factories
- The relation between photon emission and domain-defect interactions
- Caribbean fruit fly,Anastrepha suspensa(Loew), attraction to host fruit and host kairomones