- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Combined medication for the symptomatic treatment of acute respiratory diseases.
Paracetamol has analgesic and antipyretic effects, phenylephrine reduces swelling of the mucous membranes and sinuses, resulting in easier breathing, caffeine has a general tonic effect, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) fills the increased need for vitamin C for colds and flu.
Elimination of symptoms of colds and flu, such as:
- elevated temperature;
- pain in the joints and muscles;
- feeling of nasal congestion;
- pain in the sinuses and throat.
1 tablet contains paracetamol 500 mg, phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg, caffeine 25 mg, terpinehydrate 20 mg, ascorbic acid 30 mg;
Excipients: soluble starch, corn starch, povidone, potassium sorbate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sunset sunset yellow dye (E110), stearic acid, talc.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
For oral use
1-2 tbsp. spoon per day 2 hours after meals. The course of treatment is not more than 5 days.
With prolonged use - intestinal atony, hypovitaminosis A, E, K.
- inflammatory processes in the abdominal cavity,
- intestinal bleeding,
- intestinal obstruction,
- iheradochny syndrome
Pregnancy and Lactation
In pregnancy, the use of the drug is contraindicated because of possible reflex stimulation of the uterus. During the breastfeeding period, it is possible.
You should not prescribe the drug to pregnant women because of possible reflex stimulation of the uterus.
Upon ingestion, Vaseline oil may be released through the anal sphincter and contaminate the laundry.
Influence on ability to drive vehicles, work with mechanisms. The drug does not affect the ability to drive vehicles, mechanisms.
Symptoms: diarrhea, violation of water and electrolyte balance.
- Brand name: Coldrex
- Active ingredient: Paracetamol, Phenylephrine, Terpingidra, Caffeine, Ascorbic Acid
- Dosage form: Coldrex. The pills are double-layered, orange-white in color, the orange layer may contain white inclusions; capsule-shaped, marked "Coldrex" in the form of embossing on one side.
- Manufacturer: GlaxoSmithKline
- Country of Origin: Great Britain