- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
CROMOGEXAL 2% NASAL SPRAY - antiallergic, anti-inflammatory drug.
Mast cell membrane stabilizer. It blocks the entry of ions into the fat cell, preventing its degranulation and the release of mediators of allergy and inflammation (histamine, bradykinin, prostaglandins, leukotrienes and other biologically active substances). Warns the manifestation of allergic reactions of immediate type.
Prevention and treatment of acute and chronic allergic keratoconjunctivitis (pollinosis, spring keratoconjunctivitis).
Active substance: Cromoglicic acid disodium salt.
Other components: benzalkonium chloride, EDTA, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium monohydrogen phosphate, sorbitol, water for injection.
Cromoglycic acid is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Intranasal, for adults and children - 1 dose in each nostril 4 times a day (up to 6 times a day if necessary).
Possible: rarely - slight irritation in the nose; very rarely - headache, temporary disturbance of taste perceptions; in rare cases - nasal bleeding, irritation of the nasal mucosa, swelling of the tongue, larynx, hoarseness, severe generalized anaphylactic reactions with bronchospasm, coughing and choking.
If there are pronounced side effects, as well as complaints that are not listed above, the patient should consult a doctor.
- Hypersensitivity to cromoglicic acid or other constituent parts of the drug Cromohexal.
In addition to the above side reactions, when prescribing cromoglicic acid for inhalation use are described (a causal relationship has not been proven): in 1 out of 10 thousand patients - angioedema, bronchospasm, cough, dizziness, dysuria (including increased urination), headache, arthralgia, swelling of the joints, laryngeal edema, tearing, nausea, nasal congestion, rash, swelling of the parotid salivary glands, urticaria.
Anemia, exfoliative dermatitis, hemoptysis, hoarseness, myalgia, nephropathy, periarteritis, pericarditis, peripheral neuritis, photodermatitis, polymyositis, pulmonary infiltrates with eosinophilia are noted in 1 out of 100 thousand patients. There were no reports of similar effects when using forms for intranasal use.
Therapy should continue throughout the duration of the allergen.
If the irritation or burning sensation of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity does not go away or increases, it is necessary to discontinue treatment.
- Brand name: Cromohexal
- Active ingredient: Cromoglycic acid
- Dosage form: Spray nasal dosed.
- Manufacturer: Sandoz
- Respirable form of crystals of cromoglycic acid
- Aerodynamic properties of elongated particles of cromoglycic acid
- APHTHOUS ULCERATION, CROMOGLYCIC ACID, AND CELLULAR IMMUNE RESPONSE
- Improved delivery through biological membranes VII. Dermal delivery of cromoglycic acid (cromolyn) via its prodrugs
- Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis with Ectoine Containing Nasal Spray and Eye Drops in Comparison with Azelastine Containing Nasal Spray and Eye Drops or with Cromoglycic Acid Containing Nasal Spray
- Effects of orally available prodrug of cromoglycic acid on collagen-induced arthritis mice