- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Immunostimulating, antiviral, anti-inflammatory
Cycloferon is a low molecular weight inducer of interferon, which determines a wide range of its pharmacological activity (antiviral, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, etc.).
The main cells producing interferon after administration of Cycloferon are macrophages, T-lymphocytes, B-lymphocytes, fibroblasts, epithelial cells. Depending on the type of infection, activation of one or another immunity link takes place. The drug induces high titers of interferon in organs and tissues containing lymphoid elements (spleen, liver, lungs), activates bone marrow stem cells, stimulating the formation of granulocytes. Cycloferon activates T-lymphocytes and natural killer cells, normalizes the balance between T-helper and T-suppressor subpopulations. Overcomes the blood-brain barrier.
Cycloferon is effective against tick-borne encephalitis, influenza, hepatitis, herpes, cytomegalovirus, human immunodeficiency virus, papillomavirus and other viruses.
The high efficacy of the drug in the complex treatment of acute and chronic bacterial infections (chlamydia, erysipelas, bronchitis, pneumonia, postoperative complications, bacterial and fungal infections of the urogenital area, peptic ulcer) as a component of immunotherapy has been established.
Cycloferon exhibits high efficacy in rheumatic and systemic diseases of the connective tissue, suppressing autoimmune reactions and exerting an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
The immunomodulating effect of cycloferon is expressed in the activation of phagocytosis, natural killer cells, cytotoxic T-lymphocytes and the correction of the immune status of the organism in immunodeficient and autoimmune states of various origin.
In adults andchildren starting four years oldin complex therapy:
- influenza and acute respiratory diseases;
- herpes infection.
1 tablet contains meglumine acridone acetate in terms of acridone acetic acid - 150 mg;
Excipients: Povidone, calcium stearate, hypromellose, polysorbate 80, methacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate copolymer, propylene glycol.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Orally, once a day, 30 minutes before a meal, without chewing, drinking 1/2 glass of water, in age dosages: Children 4-6 years: 150 mg (1 tablet) at the reception; Children 7-11 years old: 300-450 mg (2-3 pills) per reception; Adults and children over 12 years old: 450-600 (3-4 pills) at the reception.
It is advisable to repeat the course in 2-3 weeks after the end of the first course.
1. In the treatment of influenza and acute respiratory diseases, the drug is taken on days 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 (course of treatment - 20 pills). Treatment must begin at the first symptoms of the disease.
With severe flu On the first day, take six pills. If necessary, in addition carry out symptomatic therapy (antipyretic, analgesic, expectorant).
2. When a herpes infection occurs, the drug is taken on days 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20 and 23 (a course of treatment is 40 pills). Treatment is most effective when the first symptoms of the disease appear.
Children from four years:
1. With flu and acute respiratory diseases, the drug is taken in age doses at 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23 days. The course of treatment ranges from 5 to 10 doses, depending on the severity of the condition and the severity of the clinical symptoms.
2. When a herpes infection occurs, the drug is taken on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th, 14th day of treatment. The course of treatment may vary depending on the severity of the condition and the severity of the clinical symptoms.
3. For emergency non-specific prophylaxis of influenza and acute respiratory diseases (by direct contact with patients with influenza or acute respiratory infections of a different etiology, during the epidemic of influenza): for 1, 2, 4, 6, 8th day. Next, carry out a break of 72 hours (three days) and continue the course for 11, 14, 17, 20, 23 days. The general course is from 5 to 10 receptions.
Pregnancy, lactation period, children's age up to 4 years (due to an imperfect act of swallowing), individual intolerance to the components of the drug, decompensated liver cirrhosis.
Carefully: In diseases of the digestive system in the acute stage (erosion, gastric and / or duodenal ulcers, gastritis and duodenitis) and allergic reactions in history before taking the drug, be sure to consult your doctor.
Cycloferon is compatible with all drugs used in the treatment of these diseases (interferons, chemotherapy, symptomatic drugs, etc.). Enhances the effect of interferons and nucleoside analogues. Reduces the side effects of chemotherapy, interferon therapy.
Pregnancy and Lactation
For diseases of the thyroid gland, it is necessary to consult an endocrinologist.
If the next dose of the drug is missed, then it should be at the first opportunity, without taking into account the time interval and doubling the dosage, to continue the course according to the scheme started.
In the absence of a therapeutic effect, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
- Brand name: Cycloferon
- Active ingredient: Meglumine acridone acetate
- Dosage form: coated pills
- Manufacturer: Polysan
- Country of Origin: Russia