- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Pharmacological effects are due to the combined effect of the components that make up the preparation CYTOFLAVIN®.
CYTOFLAVIN® promotes activation of the aerobic metabolism of cells, which leads to an increase in the level of glucose utilization, contributes to an increased level of beta-oxidation of fatty acids and resynthesis of γ-aminobutyric acid in neurons.
CYTOFLAVIN® increases the resistance of the membranes of nerve and glial cells to the effects of ischemia, which is reflected in a decrease in the concentration of neurospecific proteins that characterize the level of destruction of the main structural components of the nervous tissue.
CYTOFLAVIN® improves coronary and cerebral blood flow, activates metabolic processes in the central nervous system, restores impaired consciousness, promotes regression of neurological symptoms and improvement of cognitive functions of the brain. It has a quick awakening effect in post-anesthetic depression of consciousness.
When using the drug CYTOFLAVIN® in the first 12 hours from the onset of stroke, there is a favorable course of ischemic and necrotic processes in the affected area (reduction of the focus), restoration of neurological status and reduction in the level of disability in the long-term period.
Cytoflavin has high bioavailability.
When taken orally, succinic acid from the gastrointestinal tract enters the blood and tissues, participating in energy metabolism reactions, and completely decomposes to the final metabolic products (carbon dioxide and water) after 30 minutes.
Inosine is well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The time to reach the maximum blood concentration is 5 hours, the average retention time in the blood is 5.5 hours, the equilibrium volume of distribution is about 20 liters. Inosine is metabolized in the liver to form inosine monophosphate, followed by its oxidation to uric acid. In small quantities excreted by the kidneys.
Nicotinamide is rapidly distributed in all tissues (the equilibrium volume of distribution is about 500 liters). The time to reach the maximum blood concentration is 2 hours, the average retention time in the blood is 4.5 hours. Nicotinamide passes through the placenta and into breast milk; metabolized in the liver to form N-methylnicotinamide, excreted by the kidneys.
Riboflavin is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, is distributed unevenly (the largest amount in the myocardium, liver, kidneys), is transformed into flavivainin mononucleotide (FMN) and flavivina din dinucleotide (FAD) in mitochondria. Penetrates through the placenta and into breast milk; excreted by the kidneys, mainly in the form of metabolites.
In adults in complex therapy:
1. Acute cerebrovascular accident.
2. Consequences of cerebrovascular diseases (consequences of cerebral infarction, cerebral atherosclerosis).
3. Toxic and hypoxic encephalopathy in acute and chronic poisoning, endotoxicosis, post-anesthetic depression of consciousness, as well as for the prevention and treatment of hypoxic encephalopathy during cardiac surgery using cardiopulmonary bypass.
In children (including premature with a gestational age of 28-36 weeks) in the complex therapy in the neonatal period:
1. With cerebral ischemia.
1 tablet contains:
active substances: succinic acid - 0.3 g; Riboxin (inosine) - 0.05 g; Nicotinamide - 0.025 g;
Riboflavin mononucleotide (riboflavin) - 0.005 g;
Excipients: polyvinylpyrrolidone of medium molecular weight (povidone), calcium stearate, methacrylic acid-ethyl acrylate copolymer, 1,2-propylene glycol, acid red 2С, Tropeolin O.
Cytoflavin is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside 2 pills 2 times a day with an interval of 8-10 hours between doses. pills should be taken at least 30 minutes before a meal, without chewing, drinking water (100 ml).
Recommended medication in the morning and afternoon (no later than 18 hours).
Duration of treatment is 25 days. Appointment of re-rate is possible with an interval of at least 1 month.
Headache, pain or discomfort in the epigastric region. Allergic reactions in the form of skin hyperemia and itching are possible. Adverse reactions include: transient hypoglycemia, hyperuricemia, exacerbation of concomitant gout.
If any of the side effects indicated in the instruction are aggravated or you notice any other side effects that are not indicated in the instruction, inform your doctor.
Hypersensitivity in patients on mechanical ventilation with a decrease in oxygen partial pressure in arterial blood of less than 60 mm Hg. Art., breastfeeding period.
Carefully - Nephrolithiasis, gout, hyperuricemia.
Succinic acid, inosine and nicotinamide are compatible with other drugs. Riboflavin reduces the activity of some antibiotics (tetracyclines, erythromycin, lincomycin), and is incompatible with streptomycin. Ethanol, tricyclic antidepressants, tubular secretion blockers reduce riboflavin absorption, and thyroid hormones accelerate its metabolism.
In hypertension, dosage adjustment of antihypertensive drugs may be required.
In patients with diabetes mellitus treatment should be carried out under the control of the concentration of glucose in the blood.
Perhaps intense staining of urine in yellow.
CYTOFLAVIN does not affect: the ability to drive vehicles, work with moving machinery, the work of dispatchers and operators.
So far, no cases of overdose have been identified with CYTOFLAVIN.
- Brand name: Cytoflavin
- Active ingredient: Inosine, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Succinic acid
- Dosage form: Pills, injections
- Manufacturer: Polisan
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Correction of consequences of postischemic reperfusion brain damages with cytoflavin
- Effects of Cytoflavin and Neuronol on Morphological Changes in the Brain and Survival of Rats with Ischemic Disturbances in Cerebral Blood Flow
- The energy-corrective and antioxidative effect of cytoflavin in the postischemical period of human dermal fibroblasts in vitro
- Clinical and Electroencephalographic Assessment of the State of Premature Children Treated with Cytoflavin during the First Year of Life
- The Use of Cytoflavin in the Complex Treatment of Neuroinfections in Children
- Age-Related Features of Cytoflavin Effectiveness During Experimental Myocardial Ischemia
- Effects of Cytoflavin and its Components on Behavioral Disorders in Mice with Alloxan Diabetes
- Effects of Cytoflavin on Recovery of Cognitive Functions in Elderly Alcoholics