- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
DIP Relief - a combined preparation for external use, contains ibuprofen and levomenthol.
Ibuprofen - NSAIDs, when applied externally, has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-exudative action in symptomatic treatment of joints, tendons, ligaments, muscles.
Levomenthol (menthol) has a local irritating effect, which leads to the development of a rapid anesthetic effect of the drug.
Deep Relief reduces pain and inflammation, is effective for pain in joints when moving and at rest, and reduces morning stiffness of joints.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system (including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome, sciatica, lumbago, sciatica).
- Rheumatic diseases of soft tissues (including tendovaginitis, bursitis, periarticular tissue damage).
- Post-traumatic inflammation of soft tissues and joints (including due to sprains, overstresses and bruises).
- Pain in the back, lower back.
Active ingredients: ibuprofen 50 mg, levomenthol 30 mg;
Excipients: purified water, ethanol, denatured 96%, propylene glycol, diisopropanolamine, carbomer.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is used externally.
Adults and children over 14 years old apply a small amount of the gel (3-5 cm) up to 4 times / day in a thin layer on the skin over the nidus of inflammation and lightly rub it. After applying Deep Relief, hands should be washed if they are not the object of treatment.
The duration of the drug without consulting a doctor is not more than 10 days.
- Hypersensitivity to ibuprofen or other components of the drug.
- Bronchial asthma, provoked by taking acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs.
- Violation of the integrity of the skin.
- Pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
- Children's age up to 14 years.
WITH caution the drug should be used for exacerbation of hepatic porphyria, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, severe impaired liver and kidney function, chronic heart failure, bronchial asthma, in elderly patients.
Deep Relief may enhance the effects of photosensitizing drugs.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Patients with kidney disease before using the drug should consult a doctor.
The gel should be applied to intact skin, avoiding contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wound surfaces. After application, do not apply an occlusive (airtight) dressing.
With prolonged use of the drug in large doses, there is a risk of side effects.
Use with caution when exacerbation of hepatic porphyria, severe abnormal liver function.
To use the drug with caution in severe renal impairment.
- Brand name: Deep Relief
- Active ingredient: Ibuprofen, levomenthol
- Dosage form: gel for external use
- Manufacturer: Mentholatum
- Country of Origin: Great Britain
- Dislocation Kink Dynamics in Crystals with Deep Peierls Potential Relief
- Stress–damage–flow coupling model and its application to pressure relief coal bed methane in deep coal seam
- Color cathodoluminescence display in the scanning electron microscope of deep relief surfaces
- Practical Estimate of Deformations and Stress Relief Factors for Deep Tunnels Supported by Shotcrete
- Application of Kogelnik’s two-wave theory to deep, slanted, highly efficient, relief transmission gratings
- Measurement of phase differences between the diffracted orders of deep relief gratings
- Deep brain stimulation for pain relief: A meta-analysis
- Litho-structural control, morphotectonics, and deep-seated gravitational deformations in the evolution of Alpine relief: A case study in the lower Susa Valley (Italian Western Alps)
- Decompaction mechanism of deep crystalline rocks under stress relief
- P19.12 Pain relief by deep repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation applied with the H-coil
- Pain relief from deep brain stimulation at midbrain sites — A contribution from vagal processes?
- Use of deep procaine injection for the relief of localized pain
- Take a deep breath: The relief effect of spontaneous and instructed sighs
- Schematic relief of the near-surface and deep-seated magnetic basement, using local-power spectra, Gabal El-Erediya area, Eastern Desert, Egypt
- Deep brain stimulation for pain relief with special reference to midbrain periaqueductal gray matter
- Ventralis intermedius thalamotomy for the relief of thalamic pain. Pathophysiology of deep pain
- Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in a Woman With Chronic Tinnitus: Clinical and fMRI Findings. Seeking Relief From a Symptom and Finding Vivid Memories by Serendipity
- ROYALTY ROBBERY: HOW STATUTORY SUPREMACY AND THE "CHRISTIAN" DOCTRINE REQUIRE OIL COMPANIES TO PAY ROYAL TIES ON LEASES MISSING THE DEEP WATER ROYALTY RELIEF PRICE THRESHOLD CLAUSE
- Membranes fabricated with a deep single corrugation for package stress reduction and residual stress relief
- RELIEF FROM GLYCERYL TRINITRATE OINTMENT IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP
- Toward Patient-Specific Targeting and Parameter Setting of Deep Brain Stimulation for Relief of Depression