- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Diazolin - histamine H blocker1-receptors.
It has anti-allergic, antipruritic, anti-exudative, as well as a weak sedative effect. Blocks histamine H1 receptors, lowers the tone of smooth muscles (bronchi, gastrointestinal tract, uterus), reduces capillary permeability and the development of edema, prevents the occurrence of itching.
- Prevention and treatment of the following conditions:
- Allergic rhinitis (seasonal, chronic), pollinosis.
- Allergic conjunctivitis.
- Drug allergies.
- Quincke swelling.
- Itchy dermatosis (eczema, neurodermatitis).
- Skin reaction to insect bites.
1 tablet contains mebhydrolin 50 mg.
Mebhydrolin is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Diazolin is for oral use after eating.
For adults and children over 10 years old: 50-300 mg per day. The maximum single dose - 300 mg daily - 600 mg.
Children 5-10 years old: 100-200 mg per day.
Children 2-5 years: 50-150 mg per day.
From the nervous system and sense organs:
Fatigue, dizziness, paresthesia, tremor; when using high doses - slowing down the reaction rate, drowsiness, anxiety (at night), blurred vision.
From the organs of the gastrointestinal tract:
Rarely - dry mouth, nausea, heartburn, irritation of the gastric mucosa, pain in the epigastric region, vomiting, constipation.
From the urinary system:
From the side of blood-forming organs:
Rarely - granulocytopenia, agranulocytosis.
Dry mouth, urinary retention, allergic reactions.
In children - paradoxical reactions
Irritability, irritability, sleep disturbance, tremor.
Prostatic hypertrophy, angle-closure glaucoma, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase; Hypersensitivity to Mebhydrolin, children under 2 years old.
Restrictions on the use of:
Pyloric stenosis, epilepsy, cardiac arrhythmia.
Diazolin enhances the effect of CNS depressants.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Be wary appointed during pregnancy and lactation.
Caution is also needed when using against the background of liver and kidney diseases (dose adjustment and intervals between doses are possible).
With caution, the drug is prescribed to patients engaged in potentially hazardous activities that require increased attention and quick psychomotor reactions.
No cases of overdose have been identified.
- Brand name: Diazolin
- Active ingredient: Mebhydrolin
- Dosage form: Dragee
- Manufacturer: Pharmacor Production
- Exacerbation of psoriasis, liver dysfunction and thrombocytopenia associated with mebhydrolin
- Mebhydrolin napadisylate
- Reports on adverse reactions to cimetidine, mebhydrolin and mianserin
- ETHANOL INCREASES THE SEDATIVE EFFECTS OF MEBHYDROLIN
- Späte extrapyramidale Hyperkinesen während langzeitiger Einnahme von Mebhydrolin
- Densitometric determination of mebhydrolin napadisylate in tablets
- Meyler's Side Effects of Drugs: The International Encyclopedia of Adverse Drug Reactions and Interactions || Mebhydrolin
- Meyler's Side Effects of Drugs || Mebhydrolin