- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Enzaprost-F - a drug that increases the tone and contractile activity of the myometrium - stimulates labor activity, expands the cervix.
- Termination of pregnancy with intrauterine fetal death in the I-II trimester, in the case of severe pathology of the fetus (anencephaly, hydrocephalus, amelia);
- initiation of labor in connection with fetal fetal death (late pregnancy), premature discharge of water, primary birth weakness, placental phase of labor;
- stimulation and stimulation of labor in artificially induced labor.
1 ampoule contains:
Active substance: dinoprost 5 mg;
Excipients:sodium acetate trihydrate, water d / and.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
IV, extra- or intra-amnally. To terminate pregnancy, extraamnially injected into the uterine cavity (through a catheter): during pregnancy from 0 to 6 weeks - 3-5 mg, with terms from 7 to 14 weeks - 5 mg, and in 5-6 hours another 5-10 mg. In pregnancy from 15 to 28 weeks, 25 mg is administered predominantly intraamnially (after sucking off several milliliters of amniotic fluid and the absence of blood in it), in the absence of effect, again after 8-12 hours. For induction of labor, intravenously in a dose and with speed, depending on the specific clinical situation and the response to the therapy; As a rule, the total dose is 1–5 mg and the speed of administration is 9–15 mcg / min.
Since the cardiovascular system:peripheral vascular spasms; bradycardia; temporary increase or decrease in blood pressure; tachycardia; second-degree atrioventricular block; ventricular arrhythmia; feeling of pressure or pain in the sternum; development and aggravation of heart failure.
On the part of the respiratory system:bronchospasm; lung hyperventilation.
From the side of the central nervous system:diplopia; miosis; paresthesias; dizziness; general weakness; euphoria.
From the digestive tract:hiccups, intestinal paralysis.
From the genitourinary system:urination disorders (urinary incontinence, dysuria, urinary retention, atony or hypertonicity of the bladder); hematuria; painful contractions associated with increased uterine contractility.
Other:burning eyes; pain in the legs, back and shoulders; increase in the number of leukocytes.
Broncho-obstructive syndrome, ulcerative colitis (exacerbation and remission), sickle cell anemia, glaucoma, arterial hypertension (160/100 mm Hg and above), epilepsy, scarring in the uterus (cesarean section, removal of myomas in history, etc. .), congenital malformations of the uterus, uterine fibroids, heart failure, active pulmonary tuberculosis, severe impaired liver function.
The effect is enhanced by oxytocin and ergometrine.
- Brand name: Dimexide
- Active ingredient: Dimethyl sulfoxide
- Dosage form: Concentrate for preparation of solution for external use
- Manufacturer: Tatkhimpharmpreparaty
- Country of Origin: Russia
- High-pressure liquid chromatographic determination of the 15-epimer of dinoprost in bulk drug
- Prostaglandin prodrugs III: Synthesis and biological properties of C9- and C15-monoesters of dinoprost (prostaglandin F2α)
- Absorption and penetration of dinoprost (prostaglandin F2α) and dinoprost methyl ester into perfused mesenteric circulation in rats
- Binding of prostaglandins E1 (alprostadil), E2 (dinoprostone), F1a, and F2a (dinoprost) to human serum proteins
- Physical model approach to gastrointestinal absorption of prostaglandins II: In situ rat intestinal absorption of dinoprost
- Experimental use of prostaglandin E2 (dinoprost) in the treatment of duodenal ulcer in humans
- Peripheral plasma levels of progesterone in Nigerian Zebu cows following synchronization of oestrus with Prostaglandin F2 alpha analogue (dinoprost tromethamine)
- Efficacy of an injection of dinoprost tromethamine when given subcutaneously on luteal regression in lactating Holstein cows
- Rates of luteolysis and pregnancy in dairy cows after treatment with cloprostenol or dinoprost
- Compared to dinoprost tromethamine, cloprostenol sodium increased rates of estrus detection, conception and pregnancy in lactating dairy cows on a large commercial dairy
- Comparsion of effectiveness between non-invasive misoprostol and invasive dinoprost for second-trimester pregnancy termination
- Synchronization of estrus in virgin beef heifers using melengestrol acetate and PGF2α: an efficacy comparison of cloprostenol and dinoprost tromethamine
- A comparison of cloprostenol and dinoprost tromethamine for the control of estrus in bovine embryo transfer
- Improved reproductive performance from dairy cows treated with dinoprost tromethamine soon after calving
- Reproductive performance of dairy cows following treatment with fenprostalene, dinoprost, or cloprostenol between 24 and 31 Days post partum: A field trial
- Influence of repeated dinoprost treatment on ovarian activity in cycling dairy cows
- Effect of dinoprost and cloprostenol on serum nitric oxide and corpus luteum blood flow during luteolysis in ewes
- Adverse reactions to dinoprost
- Dinoprost overdose
- Influence of Carvedilol on the Responsiveness of Human Hand Veins to Noradrenaline and Dinoprost