- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Diosmin belongs to the group of bioflavonoids, has phlebotonizing (reduces vein distensibility, improves vein tone (dose-dependent effect), reduces venous congestion), improves lymphatic drainage (increases tone and frequency of lymphatic capillary contraction, increases their functional density, reduces lymphatic pressure), improves microcirculation (increases the resistance of capillaries (dose-dependent effect), reduces their permeability), reduces the adhesion of leukocytes to the venous wall and their migration into paravenous tissues, improve AET oxygen diffusion and perfusion in the skin tissue, possesses anti-inflammatory action. Strengthens the vasoconstrictor action of adrenaline, norepinephrine, blocks the production of free radicals, the synthesis of prostaglandins and thromboxane.
- Varicose veins of the lower extremities (elimination of symptoms);
- Chronic lymphatic insufficiency of the lower extremities (elimination of symptoms);
- Acute hemorrhoids (in combination therapy to relieve symptoms); - Violations of microcirculation (for example, in idiopathic edema).
One tablet, film coated, contains:
active ingredient: diosmin - 600.00 mg;
excipients: microcrystalline cellulose - 241.50 mg; talc - 18.00 mg; Hyprolosis (hydroxypropylcellulose) - 13.50 mg; croscarmellose sodium - 13.50 mg; magnesium stearate - 9.00 mg; silicon dioxide colloid hydrophobic - 4.50 mg;
film coating: [hypromellose - 16.20 mg, talc - 5.40 mg, titanium dioxide - 2.79 mg, macrogol 4000 (polyethylene glycol 4000) - 2.43 mg, iron dye red oxide (iron oxide) - 0.18 mg] or [dry mixture for film coating, containing hypromellose (60%), talc (20%), titanium dioxide (10.33%), macrogol 4000 (polyethylene glycol 4000) (9%), dye of iron oxide red (iron oxide ) (0.67%)] - 27.00 mg.
Diosmin is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Phlebodia 600||Innotera Laboratories||France||pills|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is intended for oral administration. With varicose veins of the lower extremities and chronic lymphatic insufficiency The drug is used 1 tablet per day in the morning on an empty stomach. The duration of therapy is usually 2 months. In severe forms of chronic lymphatic insufficiency (edema, pain, convulsions, etc.), treatment may be longer (the total duration of continuous therapy should not exceed three to four months). Dosmin treatment courses are repeated after 2-3 months. For the treatment of chronic lymphovenous insufficiency during the II and III trimester of pregnancy, the drug is used 1 tablet 1 time per day. The duration of treatment is not more than 30 days. You must stop taking the drug 2-3 weeks before delivery. In case of exacerbation of hemorrhoids, the Drug is used 2-3 pills per day with meals for 7 days. Then, if necessary, you can continue taking the drug on 1 tablet 1 time per day for 1-2 months. In case of violations of microcirculation. The drug is used 1 tablet per day in the morning on an empty stomach. The duration of therapy is usually 1-2 months. If you miss one or more doses of the drug, you must continue to use the drug in the usual mode and in the usual dose.
Classification of the incidence of side effects according to the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO):
very often ≥ 1/10;
often from ≥ 1/100 to <1/10;
infrequently from ≥ 1/1000 to <1/100;
rarely from ≥ 1/10000 to <1/1000;
very rarely <1/10000, including individual messages;
frequency is unknown - according to the available data it is not possible to establish the frequency of occurrence.
From the gastrointestinal tract:
often - nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dyspeptic disorders, heartburn, constipation;
infrequently - colitis.
From the side of the central nervous system:
rarely - headache, malaise, dizziness.
Skin and subcutaneous adipose tissue:
rarely - skin rash, itching.
rarely - urticaria;
frequency unknown - isolated swelling of the face, lips, eyelids; in exceptional cases, angioedema (angioedema).
If any of the side effects indicated in the instruction are aggravated, or you have noticed any other side effects that are not indicated in the instruction, inform your doctor.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Children's age up to 18 years (experience of application is limited);
- Pregnancy (I term) and the period of breastfeeding (experience with limited use).
Clinically significant effects of the interaction of diosmin with other drugs are not described.
Treatment of acute hemorrhoids is carried out in combination with other drugs. In the absence of a rapid clinical effect, it is necessary to conduct an additional examination and adjust the therapy being conducted.
In case of violation of the venous blood circulation (varicose veins of the lower extremities, chronic lymphatic venous insufficiency of the lower extremities), the maximum effect of treatment is provided by a combination of therapy with lifestyle changes: it is desirable to avoid a long stay in an upright position, to reduce overweight. In some cases, the improvement of blood circulation contributes to the wearing of special stockings (compression knitwear).
In the absence of a decrease or in case of worsening of the symptoms of the disease, consult a doctor.
Do not exceed the maximum time and recommended doses of the drug without consulting a doctor.
Symptoms of overdose are not described. Given the wide therapeutic range of Diosmin, the risk of intoxication during overdose seems to be insignificant.
The specific antidote is unknown.
- Brand name: Diosmin
- Active ingredient: Diosmin
- Dosage form: Pills
- Manufacturer: Pharmacor Production
- Chemopreventive effects of diosmin and hesperidin on N-butyl-N-(4-hydroxybutyl)nitrosamine-induced urinary-bladder carcinogenesis in male ICR mice
- Umwandlung des Hesperetins in Diosmetin, des Hesperidins in Diosmin und des Isosakuranetins in Acacetin
- Comparison of the absorption of micronized (Daflon 500® mg) and nonmicronized 14C-diosmin tablets after oral administration to healthy volunteers by accelerator mass spectrometry and liquid scintillation counting
- Simultaneous determination of diosmin and diosmetin in human plasma by ion trap liquid chromatography–atmospheric pressure chemical ionization tandem mass spectrometry: Application to a clinical pharmacokinetic study
- HPLC determination of hesperidin, diosmin and eriocitrin in Iranian lime juice using polyamide as an adsorbent for solid phase extraction
- Improved LC methods for the determination of diosmin and/or hesperidin in plant extracts and pharmaceutical formulations
- Simultaneous reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of diosmin, hesperidin and naringin in different citrus fruit juices and pharmaceutical formulations
- The effects of diosmin (a benzo-pyrone) upon some high-protein oedemas: Lung contusion, and burn and lymphoedema of rat legs
- Diosmin pretreatment affects bioavailability of metronidazole
- Spontaneous Intraventricular Hemorrhage Associated with Prolonged Diosmin Therapy
- Diosmin fromCampanula patula
- Isolation of diosmin from plants of the genusViciaandHyssop us officinalisand its influence on blood coagulation
- Clinical trial of oral diosmin (Daflon®) in the treatment of hemorrhoids
- A double blind clinical trial of Diosmin (Venex) a bioflavonoid in acute allergic rhinitis
- Ameliorative effect of diosmin, a citrus flavonoid against streptozotocin-nicotinamide generated oxidative stress induced diabetic rats
- Diosmin, a bioflavonoid reverses alterations in blood pressure, nitric oxide, lipid peroxides and antioxidant status in DOCA-salt induced hypertensive rats
- Diosmin induces cell apoptosis through protein phosphatase 2A activation in HA22T human hepatocellular carcinoma cells and blocks tumour growth in xenografted nude mice
- HR, 0-(Beta-Hydroxyethyl)-Rutosides, in Comparison with Diosmin+Hesperidin in Chronic Venous Insufficiency and Venous Microangiopathy: An Independent, Prospective, Comparative Registry Study
- Treatment of Metastatic Melanoma B16F10 by the Flavonoids Tangeretin, Rutin, and Diosmin
- Antioxidant activity of micronized diosmin on oxygen species from stimulated human neutrophils
- Disposition kinetics of 14C-diosmin in lymph of the dog
- Antihyperglycemic effect of diosmin on hepatic key enzymes of carbohydrate metabolism in streptozotocin-nicotinamide-induced diabetic rats
- PP2A mediates diosmin p53 activation to block HA22T cell proliferation and tumor growth in xenografted nude mice through PI3K–Akt–MDM2 signaling suppression
- Determination of diosmin in pharmaceutical formulations using Fourier transform infrared spectrophotometry