- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Sedative agent is a bromine drug. Like other bromides, it has the ability to enhance the processes of inhibition in the cerebral cortex, especially with increased excitability of the central nervous system. Facilitates the onset of natural sleep.
Increased excitability, asthenia, cardialgia, tachycardia, blood pressure lability.
Ingredients: 1 tablet contains:
active ingredient: bromocamphor - 250 mg;
excipients: potato starch - 41 mg, talc - 9 mg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Orally, after eating. Adults and children over 14 years old - 1-2 pills 2-3 times a day; children aged 7-10 years - 1 tablet 2 times a day; children aged 10-14 years - 1 tablet 2-3 times a day. The maximum daily dose: for adults and children over 14 years old - 1.5 g; for children aged 7-10 years - 0.5 g; for children aged 10-14 years - 0.75 g. The course of treatment is 10-15 days.
Allergic reactions, lethargy, drowsiness, dyspeptic symptoms.
Hypersensitivity to camphor, bromide or other components of the drug, hepatic and / or renal failure. Children's age up to 7 years.
Pregnancy and Lactation
During pregnancy and during breastfeeding is applied in consultation with the doctor. It is necessary to correlate the benefits of the use of the mother and the risk to the fetus or child.
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, anuria, delirium, muscle twitching, epileptiform convulsions, central nervous system depression, difficulty breathing, characteristic camphor smell in exhaled air, respiratory failure, coma. Treatment: gastric lavage, oral administration of saline laxatives and Activated charcoal orally. For convulsions, intravenous diazepam or fast-acting barbiturates (sodium thiopental) are used. Hemodialysis with lipid dialysate.
- Brand name: Dobrocam
- Active ingredient: Bromocamphor
- Dosage form: 250 mg pills.
- Manufacturer: Irbit HFZ
- Country of Origin: Russia
- ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis of Chiral 1,3-Diketones from the Coupling Reaction of (+)-3α-Bromocamphor with Acyl Chlorides in the Presence of Samarium Diiodide.
- N.Q.R. Zeeman effect in d-3-bromocamphor
- The regiospecific synthesis of 8-bromocamphor revisited – A DFT computational study
- A new highly efficient synthetic route to enantiopure 10-bromocamphor
- Corrigendum to “A new highly efficient synthetic route to enantiopure 10-bromocamphor”: [Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 11 (2000) 3059]
- A novel route to enantiopure cyclopentene carboxylic acids based on 3-endo-bromocamphor
- Ultraviolet photoelectron spectra of fenchone, camphor and bromocamphor
- Amines as Dehalogenating Agents. IV. Hydrocarbons, N-bornyl- and N-isobornylaniline formation in the reaction between 3-bromocamphor and N-methylaniline
- Determination of the absolute configuration of 3-bromocamphor
- Unexpected formation of 10-iodo- and 10-chlorocamphor under halosulfonylation conditions, and convenient routes to 10-chloro- and 10-bromocamphor
- ChemInform Abstract: An Environment Friendly Preparation of 3-Bromocamphor and Camphorquinone.
- Reactivity of endo-3-bromocamphor with sulfur-centered nucleophiles by an electron transfer mechanism. Electrophilic behaviour of the 3-camphoryl radical
- Identification of elimination reactions during the degradation of 5-bromocamphor by P. Putida
- THE CHEMISTRY OF CAMPHOR- AND 3-BROMOCAMPHOR-8-SULFONYL CHLORIDES
- LXXIII.?New halogen derivatives of camphor. Part II. ??-Bromocamphor
- Unusual Cyclopropanation of 9-Bromocamphor Derivatives: A Novel Formal C(1)−C(7) Bond Cleavage of Camphor
- A Novel Fragmentation of trans-π-Bromocamphor
- Stereochemistry of the zinc-acetic acid debromination of .alpha.-bromocamphor
- Solubility Relationships among Optically Isomeric Salts. III. The Mandelates and Alpha-Bromocamphor-Pi-Sulfonates of Alpha-Phenylethylamine and Alpha-Para-Tolylethylamine
- The Preparation and Optical Resolution of Ammonium dl-Alpha-Bromocamphor-Pi-Sulfonate
- Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis || 3-Bromocamphor-8-sulfonic Acid
- Absolute configuration of (-)589-2,2'-bipiperidine: crystal structure of (-)546-trans-dinitrobis ((-)589-2,2'-bipiperidine)cobalt(III) d-3-bromocamphor-9-sulfonate tetrahydrate, (-)546-trans-[Co(NO2)2((-)589-2,2'-bpp)2](d-BCS).4H2O
- The stereochemical requirement in the fragmentation of 9-bromocamphor derivatives. A new class of chiral pool elements containing asymmetric quaternary carbon centers