Dr Mom Phyto ointment
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
It has a local irritant, distracting, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect.
- Symptomatic therapy of acute respiratory diseases, accompanied by a runny nose, nasal congestion.
- When muscle pain.
20 grams of topical ointment contain:
Active substances: Menthol 0.61 g; Camphor 1.05 g; Thymol 0.02 g; Turpentine oil 1.11 ml; Eucalyptus oil, 0.30 ml; Muscat oil 0.11 ml;
Auxiliary substances: bsoft soft paraffin up to 20.0 g.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
For external use only.
With rhinitis or nasal congestion The ointment is applied to the skin of the wings of the nose.
Withmuscle aches, back pain ointment applied to the painful area. For best results, cover the painful area with a warm bandage.
Withheadache The ointment is applied to the skin of the temporal region.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Damage to the skin.
- The presence of skin diseases in areas of the intended use of the drug.
- Children's age up to 2 years.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Due to the lack of experience with pregnant and lactating women, prescribing this drug is not recommended for this group.
Avoid getting the ointment in the eyes, on the mucous membranes of the nose and mouth, as well as on damaged skin.
- Brand name: Dr. MOM Cold Slave
- Active ingredient: Camphor, Shelled Butter, Turpentine Gum, Thymol, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Levomenthol
- Dosage form: Ointment
- Manufacturer: Yunik Pharmaceutical