- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Dysport is a muscle relaxant. Clostridium botulinum type A toxin blocks the release of acetylcholine in the neuromuscular synapse, which leads to muscle relaxation in the area of drug administration. Restoration of neuromuscular transmission occurs gradually, as new nerve endings are formed and contacts with the postsynaptic motor end plate are restored.
The effect of the drug lasts for 3-4 months.
For use in adults:
- hemifacial spasm;
- spastic torticollis in adults;
- spasticity of the arm muscles after a stroke;
- hyperkinetic (facial) folds (wrinkles) of the face.
For use in children over 2 years old:
- dynamic deformity of the foot, caused by spasticity, with cerebral palsy.
active substance:botulinum toxin type A-hemagglutinin complex 500 U;
Excipients: human albumin - 125 mcg; lactose - 2.5 mg
No customer reviews for the moment.