- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Enterosgel is an enterosorbing, enveloping, antidiarrheal, organic silicon-based detoxification drug designed to remove toxic substances from the body and the gastrointestinal tract.
Enterosgel has the structure of a silicon-organic matrix (molecular sponge), of a hydrophobic nature, the kotaray is characterized by an adsorbing effect on only molecular weight toxic metabolites (molecular weight from 70 to 1000).
Enterosgel selectively adsorbs the contents of the intestine and blood (chrezmembranno capillaries of the villi of the intestinal mucosa) of middle endogenous and exogenous toxic substances of different nature: bacterial toxins incomplete metabolism products, allergens, antigens, viruses, drugs and toxins, radionuclides incorporated. It adsorbs some metabolic products, incl. an excess of bilirubin, urea, creatinine, cholesterol and lipid complexes, metabolites responsible for the development of endogenous toxicosis. Does not adsorb trace elements.
Enterosgel suppresses manifestations of toxicosis, dysbacteriosis, improves the function of the intestines, liver and kidneys, contributes to the normalization of the functions of the hematopoietic and immune systems.
It does not affect saprophytic microflora, promotes parietal digestion and activates intestinal peristalsis. As a result of selective adhesion, Enterosgel destroys pathogenic microorganisms and removes their particles containing endo- and exotoxins.
Enterosgel has an anti-inflammatory and regenerating effect on the gastric and intestinal mucosa, prevents the occurrence of erosive damage.
Enterosgel is non-toxic and harmless, possesses the organic nature of the surface and is fully compatible with the tissues and substrates of the organism, is chemically inert under the conditions of the organism, does not cause intestinal atony. It is used in children from the 1st month of life.
Enterosgel paste is more convenient to use, because its preliminary preparation is not required. The finely dispersed form of enterosgel paste significantly increases the sorption activity and, consequently, its effectiveness as compared with the gel.
In adults and children as a detoxifying agent:
- acute and chronic intoxications of various origin;
- acute poisoning with potent and toxic substances, including drugs and alcohol, alkaloids, heavy metal salts:
- acute intestinal infections of any genesis as part of complex therapy (toxicoinfection, salmonellosis, dysentery, diarrhea syndrome of non-infectious origin, dysbacteriosis);
- purulent-septic diseases, accompanied by severe intoxication, as part of complex therapy;
- food and drug allergies;
- hyperbilirubiemia (viral hepatitis) and hyperazotemia (chronic renal failure);
- for the purpose of prevention of chronic intoxication to workers of hazardous industries (professional intoxication with chemical agents of polytropic action, xenobiotics, incorporated radionuclides, compounds of lead, mercury, arsenic, petroleum products, organic solvents, oxides of nitrogen, carbon, fluorides and salt.
100 g of polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate -70 g
Auxiliary substances: purified water - 30 g.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Orally, 1–2 hours before meals or taking other drugs, drinking water.
It is recommended to take it with a glass of water or dilute the dose in half a glass of water before taking it.
Dosage for adults - 1 package or 22.5 g (1.5 tablespoons) 3 times a day. Daily dose - 67.5 g (3 packets); children aged 5 to 14 years old - 15 g (1 tbsp) 3 times a day. Daily dose - 45 g (2 packets); up to 5 years - 7.5 g (0.5 st. spoons) 3 times a day.
Daily dose - 22.5 g (1 pack).
Infants are advised to mix 2.5 g (0.5 t.lozhki) of the drug in a triple volume of breast milk or water and give before each feeding (6 times a day).
For the prevention of chronic intoxication, one package or 1.5 tablespoons (22.5 g) 2 times a day for 7–10 days, monthly.
Use in acute diarrhea: adults and children from 5 years old: initial dose - 2 bags or 45 g (3 tablespoons) for adults and 1 bag or 22.5 g (1.5 tablespoons) for children, then take 1 bag or 22.5 g (1.5 tablespoons) after each bowel movement in the case of loose stools. Children up to 5 years old: the initial dose is 1 tablespoon (15 g), then take 1.5 tsp (7.5 g) after each defecation in the case of loose stools.
After termination of diarrhea, take the drug for 5 days at regular dosages.
For severe intoxication during the first three days, the dose of the drug can be increased by 2 times.
The duration of treatment for acute poisoning is 3–5 days, for chronic intoxications and allergic conditions it is 2–3 weeks. Repeated course - on the recommendation of a doctor.
From the digestive system: perhaps - nausea, constipation.
Other: With severe renal or hepatic impairment, a feeling of aversion to the drug may occur.
- individual intolerance to the drug;
- intestinal atony.
With simultaneous use with Enterosgel may decrease the absorption of other drugs.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Enterosgel is not contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
Enterosgel can be used in combination therapy with other drugs, subject to the rules of separation in time of admission - 1-2 hours before or after taking other drugs.
The results of published clinical studies of recent years (see Clinical recommendations "Obstetrics and Gynecology", 4th edition, revised and supplemented, M. "GEOTAR-Media", 2014), allows to recommend the drug Enterosgel in the complex therapy of patients with endometritis and gestational pyelonephritis .
Enterosgel (polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate) has pronounced sorption and detoxification properties. In the lumen of the gastrointestinal tract of polymethylsiloxane, polyhydrate binds and removes endogenous and exogenous toxic substances of various nature from the body, including bacteria and bacterial toxins, antigens, food allergens, drug metabolites, and heavy metal salts. The drug also absorbs metabolic products of the body, incl. an excess of bilirubin, urea, cholesterol and lipid complexes, as well as metabolites responsible for the development of endogenous toxicosis. Polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate does not reduce the absorption of vitamins and trace elements, helps to restore the disturbed intestinal microflora and does not affect its motor function.
Cases of drug overdose Enterosgel not identified.
- Brand name: Enterosgel
- Active ingredient: Polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate
- Dosage form: Paste for oral administration in the form of a homogeneous mass from white to almost white, odorless.
- Manufacturer: Silma TNK LLC
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Enterosan Probiotics: Protecting the Health of Modern Man
- Synthesis of a Novel 2,5-Dipropylhydroquinone-Bridged Ladder-Like Polymethylsiloxane Using a Hydroquinone H-Bonding Self-Assembling Template
- Hydroxylation of polymethylsiloxane surfaces by oxidizing plasmas
- Pyrolysis kinetics of highly crosslinked polymethylsiloxane by TGA
- Hydrogen-Bonding-Directed Template Synthesis of Novel Stereo-Regular Organo-Bridged Ladder-Like Polymethylsiloxane
- Examination of the properties of different 20% phenyl-substituted polymethylsiloxane stationary phases for capillary chromatography
- Silver-complexed dicyanobiphenyl-substituted polymethylsiloxane encapsulated particles for packed capillary column supercritical fluid chromatography
- Cyanobiphenyl-substituted polymethylsiloxane encapsulated particles for packed capillary column supercritical fluid chromatography
- Measurement of the shear elasticity of polymethylsiloxane liquids
- Crystal growth of CaCO3 induced by monomethylitaconate grafted polymethylsiloxane
- Traces of polymethylsiloxane in case histories of rape: technique for detection
- Comparative characterization of polymethylsiloxane hydrogel and silylated fumed silica and silica gel
- Structure and phase behavior of a disk-necklace polymer: Cyclolinear polymethylsiloxane
- Characterization of spin-on-glass very-low-k polymethylsiloxane with copper metallization
- Separation of underivatised barbiturates by capillary column gas chromatography : Preparation of medium polar polymethylsiloxane columns to optimize selectivity
- H-bonding assisted template synthesis of a novel ladder-like organo-bridged polymethylsiloxane
- Development of mullite-SiC nanocomposites by pyrolysis of filled polymethylsiloxane gels
- Ionic conductive polymers based on polymethylsiloxane graft-crosslinked with oligo(ethylene oxide)
- Rearrangement of a polymethylsiloxane by hydrogen chloride
- Photodecomposition of polymethylsiloxane
- Linear-expansion coefficients of glass-fiber-reinforced plastics based on polymethylsiloxane resin, up to 1000°C
- Thermoreactive compaction of an alumina — Polymethylsiloxane composition
- Synthesis and characterization of sulfonated polymethylsiloxane polymer as template for crystal growth of CaCO3
- Electrical Characterization of Polymethylsiloxane/MoSi2-Derived Composite Ceramics
- Shear viscosity of concentrated spherical silica suspension – effect of polymethylsiloxane surface treatment