- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Ergoferon - antiviral agent, antihistamine.
The spectrum of pharmacological activity of Ergoferon includes antiviral, immunomodulatory, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory.
Experimentally and clinically proven efficacy of the components ergoferona viral infectious diseases: influenza A and influenza B, acute respiratory viral infections (caused by viruses, parainfluenza, adenoviruses, respiratory syncytial viruses, coronaviruses), herpes infection (herpes labialis, ophthalmoherpes, genital herpes, herpes herpes, chicken pox, infectious mononucleosis), acute intestinal infections of viral etiology (caused by caliciviruses, coronaviruses, rotaviruses, ovirusami), enterovirus and meningococcal meningitis, hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, tick-borne encephalitis.
The drug is used in the treatment of bacterial infections (pseudotuberculosis, whooping cough, yersiniosis, pneumonia of various etiologies, including atypical pathogens (M.Pneumoniae, C.Pneumoniae, Legionella spp.), Is used to prevent bacterial complications of viral infections, prevents the development of superinfections. Use of the drug in pre-and post-vaccination period increases the effectiveness of vaccination, provides non-specific prevention of SARS and influenza at the time of formation of post-vaccination immunity. Ergoferon has preventive effective efficacy against SARS of non-influenza etiology, prevents the development of intercurrent diseases in the post-vaccination period.
The components of the drug have a single mechanism of action in the form of an increase in the functional activity of the CD4 receptor, receptors for interferon gamma (IFN-γ) and histamine, respectively; which is accompanied by a pronounced immunotropic effect.
- Prevention and treatment of influenza A and B (including avian flu A / H5N1 and swine flu A / H1N1).
- Prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections caused by parainfluenza virus, adenovirus, respiratory syncytial virus, coronavirus.
- Prevention and treatment of herpes virus infections (labial herpes, ophthalmic herpes, genital herpes, chicken pox, herpes zoster, infectious mononucleosis).
- Prevention and treatment of acute intestinal infections of viral etiology (caused by calicivirus, adenovirus, coronavirus, rotavirus, enterovirus).
- Prevention and treatment of enterovirus and meningococcal meningitis, hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, tick-borne encephalitis.
- Use in the treatment of bacterial infections (pseudotuberculosis, whooping cough, yersiniosis, pneumonia of various etiologies, including those caused by atypical pathogens (M.pneumoniae, C.Pneumoniae, Legionella spp)); prevention of bacterial complications of viral infections, prevention of superinfection.
1 tablet contains: antibodies to human gamma interferon, affinity-purified - 0.006 g *, antibodies to histamine, affinity-purified - 0.006 g *, antibodies to CD4, affinity-purified - 0.006 g *
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
* applied to the lactose in the form of a mixture of three active aqueous-alcoholic dilutions of the substance, diluted in 100, respectively12, 10030, 10050 time.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
For oral use. At one time - 1 tablet (not at mealtime). The tablet should be kept in the mouth, without swallowing, until completely dissolved.
Children from 6 months. When prescribing the drug to younger children (from 6 months to 3 years) it is recommended to dissolve the tablet in a small amount (1 tablespoon) of boiled water at room temperature.
Treatment should begin as early as possible, when the first signs of acute infection appear as follows: during the first 2 hours, the drug is taken every 30 minutes, then during the first day, three more doses are taken at regular intervals. From the second day on and on, take 1 tablet 3 times a day until complete recovery.
For the prevention of viral infectious diseases - 1-2 pills per day.
The recommended duration of the prophylactic course is determined individually and can be 1 - 6 months.
If necessary, the drug can be combined with other antiviral and symptomatic agents.
Possible reactions increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Cases of incompatibility with other drugs so far not registered.
Pregnancy and Lactation
The safety of using Ergoferon during pregnancy and lactation has not been studied. If necessary, the appointment of the drug should take into account the risk / benefit ratio.
The preparation contains lactose, and therefore it is not recommended to prescribe it to patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose malabsorption or galactose syndrome, or in congenital lactase deficiency.
Ergoferon does not affect the ability to drive vehicles and other potentially dangerous machinery.
In case of accidental overdose, dyspeptic symptoms are possible due to the fillers in the preparation.
- Brand name: Ergoferon
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Lozenges.
- Manufacturer: Materia Medica
- Country of Origin: Russia