- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Ointment Escule - a drug with anti-inflammatory and improves the regeneration of tissues for external use.
- anal fissures;
- hemorrhoids 1-2 degrees.
- homeopathic tincture Aesculus hippocastanus 10.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Ointment Escule put on a tampon, which is injected into the anus, 1-2 times a day. The course of treatment is 1-2 weeks.
Allergic reactions are possible.
- individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug Esculus.
The use of homeopathic medicines does not preclude treatment with other drugs.
Pregnancy and Lactation
The use of the drug is possible if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus and child. Medical consultation is required.
Ointment Escule does not affect the performance of potentially hazardous activities that require special attention and quick reactions (driving and other vehicles, working with moving machinery, the work of the controller and operator, etc.)
In the absence of a therapeutic effect within one week, as well as the appearance of side effects should consult a doctor.
- Brand name: Esculus
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Ointment for local use homeopathic.
- Manufacturer: Moscow Pharmaceutical Factory
- Country of Origin: Russia