- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Euphorbium Nasentropfen has anti-inflammatory, reparative, antiallergic, antiviral effect.
- Rhinitis of various etiologies;
- chronic sinusitis.
100 ml contain Euphorbium D4 1 ml, Pulsatilla D2 1 ml, Luffa operculata D2 1 ml, Mercurius bijodatus D8 1 ml, Mucosa nasalis D8 1 ml, Hepar sulfuris D10 1 ml, Argentum nitricum D10 1 ml, Sinusitis-Nosode D13 1 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Euphorbium Nasentropfen is used intranasally - they inject 1-2 doses 3-5 times a day into each nostril, children up to 6 years old - 1 dose 3-4 times a day. Perhaps the use of children up to 1 year.
Hypersensitivity to the components of Euphorbium compositum Nazentropfen S.
- Brand name: Euphorbium Nasentropfen
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Spray for nasal application.
- Manufacturer: Heel
- Country of Origin: Germany