- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Furacilin is an antimicrobial agent. It has a different mechanism of action than other chemotherapeutic agents: microbial flavoproteins, restoring the 5-nitro group, form highly reactive amino derivatives that can cause informational changes in proteins (including ribosomal) and other macromolecules, leading to cell death.
Active against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. Streptococcus spp. Shigella dysenteria spp. Shigella flexneri spp. Shigella boydii spp. Shigella sonnei spp. and etc.
Resilience develops slowly and does not reach a high degree. Increases the activity of RES, enhances phagocytosis.
- Purulent wounds.
- The bedsores.
- Burns II-III century.
- The furuncle of the external auditory canal.
- Empyema of the paranasal sinuses, pleura (washing of cavities).
- Acute external and average otitis.
- Sore throat.
- Minor skin lesions (incl. Abrasions, scratches, cracks, cuts).
1 tablet for preparing a solution for topical use contains: nitrofural - 0.02 g.
Excipients: sodium chloride - 0.8 g
Nitrofural is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Furacilin||Irbit HFZ||Russia||effervescent pills|
|Furacilin||Yaroslavl Pharmaceutical Factory||Russia||ointment|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Outwardly: used in the form of aqueous 0.02% (1: 5000) or alcohol 0.066% (1: 1500) solutions. Irrigate wounds and apply wet dressings.
Intraoral: washed maxillary and pleural cavity, oral cavity.
For the preparation of an aqueous solution 1 part of nitrofural dissolve in 5000 parts of an isotonic solution of sodium chloride or distilled water. The solution is sterilized at 100 ° C for 30 minutes. Alcohol solution is prepared in 70% ethanol.
Possible: local allergic reactions, dermatitis.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Data not indicated.
To prepare an aqueous solution, 1 part of the nitrofural is dissolved in 5000 parts of an isotonic solution of sodium chloride or distilled water. The finished solution can be stored for a long time.
Information not described.
- Brand name: Furacilin
- Active ingredient: Nitrofural
- Dosage form: pills for preparation of solution for topical administration.
- Manufacturer: Tyumen HFZ
- Country of Origin: Russia
- An Efficient New Formulation of Fusidic Acid and Betamethasone 17-Valerate (Fucicort® Lipid Cream) for Treatment of Clinically Infected Atopic Dermatitis
- A Hemorrhagic and Rachitic-Like Syndrome in Chickens Due to Nitrofural Medicated Feed
- Centella asiatica/neomycin/nitrofural
- Castor-oil/peru-balsam/nitrofural/silver sulfadiazine