- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Glycine is a metabolic drug.
Glycine is a regulator of metabolism, normalizes and activates the processes of protective inhibition in the central nervous system, reduces psycho-emotional stress, increases mental performance. Glycine has glycine- and GABA-ergic, alpha1-adreno-blocking, antioxidant, antitoxic action; regulates the activity of glutamate (NMDA) receptors, due to which the drug is capable of:
- reduce psychoemotional tension, aggressiveness, conflict, increase social adaptation;
- improve mood;
- facilitate sleep and normalize sleep;
- improve mental performance;
- reduce vegetative-vascular disorders (including during menopause);
- reduce the severity of cerebral disorders in ischemic stroke and traumatic brain injury;
- reduce the toxic effects of alcohol and other drugs that depress the function of the central nervous system.
- reduced mental performance.
- stressful situations - psycho-emotional stress (during examinations, conflict, etc. situations).
- deviant behaviors of children and adolescents.
- various functional and organic diseases of the nervous system accompanied by increased excitability, emotional instability, decreased mental performance and sleep disorders: neurosis, neurosis-like states and vegetative-vascular dystonia, the effects of neuroinfections and brain injury, perinatal and other forms of encephalopathy alcoholic genesis).
- ischemic stroke.
active substance: glycine 100 mg
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
It is applied sublingually (under the tongue).
In adults with ischemic stroke: during the first 3-6 hours from stroke development, 1 g (4 pills) is prescribed transbukkalno or sublingually with 1 teaspoon of water, then for 1-5 days at 1 g / day (4 pills), then for the next 30 days on 1/2 - 1 tablet 3 times a day.
Allergic reactions are possible.
Individual hypersensitivity to the drug.
Reduces the severity of toxic effects of anticonvulsants, neuroleptics, antidepressants.
It should be borne in mind that during transurethral resection of the prostate gland, usually accompanied by local application of glycine, it can enter the systemic circulation and affect the state of the cardiopulmonary system and kidneys, especially in patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- Brand name: Glycine
- Active ingredient: Glycine
- Dosage form: Sublingual pills
- Manufacturer: Moskhimpharmpreparaty
- Country of Origin: Russia