- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Ferrohematogen has a complementary iron deficiency effect. At the level of the substrate stimulates the synthesis of iron-containing metabolites.
- Iron-deficiency anemia,
- increased exercise,
Ferrohematogen is taken orally.
Children - 1-2 slices of tile 2-3 times / day for 1-2 months.
For maintenance therapy after iron deficiency anemia - 2 tiles per day.
contains black food albumin 2.375 g, ascorbic acid 0.05 g, pyridoxine hydrochloride 0.002 g, folic acid 0.0001 g, ferric sulfate (based on Fe2 + ion) 0.005 g, copper sulfate (calculated on Cu2 + ion) 0.00025 year
Hematogen is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Nut hematogen||Farm Pro||Russia||Other|
|Hematogen for children||Pharmstandard||Russia||lozenges|
|Russian hematogen with pine nuts||Farm Pro||Russia||Other|
|Hematogen Russian children||Farm Pro||Russia||Other|
|Hematogen C Vita||Farm Pro||Russia||Other|
|Hematogen with coconut||Siberian Health 2000||Russia||Other|
|Hematogen folk with vitamin C||Siberian Health 2000||Russia||Other|
|Hematogen Popular iodated||Siberian Health 2000||Russia||Other|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Hebermin® can be used at all stages of the wound process. Appointed by both adults and children over 1 year.
A standard wound debridement is first performed using antiseptic solutions in case of infection. After drying, a thin layer of Hebermin®okolo 1-2 mm ointment was applied to the wound surface with a spatula or sterile glove. With the closed method of treatment, gauze napkins or occlusive film coatings (healing in a moist environment) are placed on top. In some cases, for example, with superficial shallow (I-II degree) and partially deep (III degree) burns, it is possible to use an ointment with atraumatic reticular wound coverings.
With a wet method of healing, as well as severe exudation dressing recommended 1 time per day. With moderate or scanty exudation, ligation can be performed 1 time in 2 days. If the dressing sticks to the wound and to prevent unwanted drying of the wound surface, it is recommended to moisten the wipe applied over the ointment with saline or antiseptic solutions. With the open (uncoupled) method of treatment, the ointment is applied 1-3 times per day.
Toilet wounds before repeated applications of ointment is carried out using saline or antiseptic solutions. The procedure is performed carefully, avoiding injury to the resulting granulation tissue and young epithelium while removing residual ointment.
Treatment with Hebermin® ointment is continued until epithelialization or readiness of the wound for plastic closure with a skin graft.
For the prevention of radiation dermatitis An ointment with a layer of 1 mm is applied to the irradiated area of the skin 1-2 times a day, without removing it from the application site for 6-8 hours after irradiation. The use of the ointment is continued throughout the entire course of radiotherapy and is not interrupted in case of a forced omission of any of the irradiation procedures.
Hebermin® well tolerated. In rare cases, possible:
- allergic reactions characteristic of sulfa drugs;
- burning sensation, pain, stinging and discomfort in the area of applying the ointment (they usually disappear on their own within 5-10 minutes after applying the dressing).
- Hypersensitivity to sulfonamides and components of the drug.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Children's age up to 1 year.
- It should not be used on anatomical areas with active tumor lesions or to stimulate scarring in areas of surgical excision of tumors.
Due to the presence of silver sulfadiazine in the formulation:
- use with caution in case of congenital deficiency in glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, liver and kidney failure;
- with an open (uncoupled) treatment method, direct exposure to the sun’s rays on the area of application of the ointment should be avoided.
- Brand name: Hebermin®
- Active ingredient: Epidermal growth factor human recombinant and silver sulfadiazine
- Dosage form: Ointment
- Manufacturer: Eber Biotech
- Country of Origin: Cuba