- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Pharmacological action - hepatoprotective, antispasmodic, choleretic, anti-inflammatory.
Hepeel is a multicomponent homeopathic medicine, the effect of which is due to the components that make up its composition.
- In the treatment of disorders of the liver inflammatory and toxic etiology.
1 tab .:
- Lycopodium clavatum (Lycopodium) (lycopodium clavatum (lycopodium)) D3 30 mg
- Chelidonium majus (Chelidonium) (Helidonium Mayus (Helidonium)) D4 30 mg
- Cinchona pubescens (China) (cinchona pubescens (quina)) D3 30 mg
- Myristica fragrans (Nux moschata) (mysticism fragrant (Nux moshata)) D4 30 mg
- Silybum marianum (Carduus marianus) (silibum marianum (Carduus marianus)) D2 15 mg
- Phosphorus (phosphorus) D6 15 mg
- Veratrum album (veratrum album) D6 60 mg
- Citrullus colocynthis (Colocynthis) (citrullus colozintis (colozintis)) D6 90 mg
Excipients: magnesium stearate, lactose.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
1 tablet 3 times a day. Hepeel tablet should be kept in the mouth until complete resorption. The course of therapy is 2-3 weeks.
In rare cases, when taking drugs containing quinine or quinidine, hypersensitivity reactions (skin allergies or fever) may occur. In these cases, you should consult with your doctor.
When taking drugs containing celandine alkaloids, there were only a few information about an increase in the functional activity of the liver (transaminases) and bilirubin concentration up to jaundice caused by drugs (drug-toxic hepatitis).
Termination of the drug leads to the normalization of these indicators.
- known hypersensitivity to milk thistle (Silybummarianum) or other plants of the family Asteraceae, as well as in the case of hypersensitivity to quinine;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period due to the presence in the celandine and hellebore;
- age up to 18 years due to lack of clinical data;
- Lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug Hepeel.
The prescription of complex homeopathic medicines does not preclude the use of other medicines used in this disease.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Hepeel is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
When taking homeopathic medicines, symptoms may temporarily worsen (primary worsening). In this case, you should stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
If side effects occur, consult a doctor.
Information for patients with diabetes mellitus: the carbohydrate content of 1 tablet of Hepeel drug corresponds to 0.025 bread units.
With insufficient efficacy of the drug, you should consult a doctor.
The drug Hepeel does not affect the performance of potentially hazardous activities that require special attention and quick reactions (driving and other vehicles, working with moving machinery, the work of the dispatcher and operator, etc.).
Keep away from moisture!
Pencil case to close immediately after the use of the drug.
So far, no cases of overdose have been reported.
- Brand name: Hepeel
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Homeopathic sublingual pills.
- Manufacturer: Heel
- Country of Origin: Germany