- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
1 ml contains:
zinc hyaluronate and hyaluronic acid copolymer with sodium ascorbyl phosphate - 8 mg / ml
L-cysteine - 1 mg / ml
L-glutathione - 3 mg / ml
Excipients: sodium chloride; phosphate buffer; water for injections
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
In the projection of the zone of damage to the ligament apparatus or the tendon channels. The dosage and depth of the introduction of the medical device GIALRIPAIR-10 (chondroreparant), as well as the selection of the injection needle is determined by the specialist individually.
Depending on the anatomical and physiological characteristics and the state of the soft tissues, it is recommended to administer 0.2–0.5 ml of the solution 1 time in 14 days for 6–8 weeks. A second course is held in 6–12 months. Simultaneously, you can treat several zones.
- Brand name: HYALREPAIR®-10
- Active ingredient: Hyaluronic acid
- Dosage form: Gel material based on 0.8% modified hyaluronic acid, water-containing sterile. In a glass bottle on 5 ml (1 needle is included in the package). Content is sterilized.
- Manufacturer: Laboratory Tuscany