- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Filtrum®-STI is a natural enterosorbent consisting of products of hydrolysis of wood components - lignin polymer, the structural elements of which are derivatives of phenylpropane and hydrocellulose.
It has a high sorption activity and non-specific detoxification effect.
Filtrum®-STI binds and removes pathogenic bacteria and bacterial toxins, drugs, poisons, heavy metal salts, alcohol, allergens, as well as an excess of certain metabolic products, including bilirubin, cholesterol, urea, and metabolites responsible for the development of endogenous toxicosis .
Non-toxic, not absorbed, completely excreted from the intestine within 24 hours.
Filtrum®-STI is used as a detoxification agent in adults and children with exogenous and endogenous intoxications of different origin:
- acute poisoning with drugs, alkaloids, heavy metal salts, alcohol and other poisons;
- complex treatment of foodborne diseases, salmonellosis, dysentery, dyspepsia;
- purulent-inflammatory diseases, accompanied by severe intoxication;
- hyperbilirubinemia and hyperasotemia (hepatic and renal failure);
- food and drug allergies;
- prevention of chronic intoxication in workers of hazardous industries.
1 tablet contains:
Active substance: 0.4 g of hydrolytic lignin (polyphane) (in terms of 100% substance);
Excipients: Povidone K17 (PVP) - 41 mg; calcium stearate - 4 mg; Croscarmellose sodium - 5 mg.
Hydrolyzed lignin is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Orally, preferably after pre-grinding, drinking water an hour before meals and taking other medicines.
The dose of the drug depends on the age, body weight and severity of the disease and is for children: up to 1 year - 1/4 - 1/2 tablet; 1-3 years - 1/2 - 1 tablet; 4-7 years - 1 tablet; 7-12 years old - 1-2 pills; for adults - 2-3 pills.
If necessary, on the recommendation of a doctor, the daily dose may be increased to 20-30 g in 3-4 doses.
The duration of treatment in acute conditions is 3-5 days, with allergic diseases and chronic intoxication up to 14-21 days.
Repeated courses of treatment after 2 weeks on the recommendation of a doctor.
Rarely - allergic reactions, constipation. Prolonged use may lead to impaired absorption of vitamins, calcium, and therefore, it is recommended prophylactic administration of multivitamins and calcium preparations.
Individual intolerance to the drug. It is not advisable to use the drug in the exacerbation of gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, intestinal atony.
Perhaps a reduction in the therapeutic effect of some simultaneously ingested drugs.
Filtrum®-STI can be used in combination therapy with other drugs, subject to the rules of separate administration.
- Brand name: Filtrum-STI
- Active ingredient: Hydrolyzed lignin
- Dosage form: Pills
- Manufacturer: AVVA RUS
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Organosolv extraction of lignin from hydrolyzed almond shells and application of the δ-value theory
- Changes in the composition of hydrolyzed lignin during composting
- Oxidation of Hydrolyzed Lignin from Cotton-Seed Husks by Hydrogen Peroxide
- Modification of hydrolyzed lignin in acidic and basic media
- Sorption of certain heavy-metal ions by hydrolyzed lignin and its derivatives
- Sorption of uranium, radium, and thorium from saline solutions on hydrolyzed wood lignin
- Capillary - Pore Structure of Hydrolyzed Lignin Derivatives
- Amination of Hydrolyzed Lignin of Cotton-Seed Husks
- Rheological properties of disperse systems based on hydrolyzed lignin and oil
- Effect of physical and chemical modification on the sorption capacity of hydrolyzed lignin
- Extraction of Lignin from Hydrolyzed, Lignocelluse
- Preparation of Reducing Sugar Hydrolyzed from High-Lignin Coconut Coir Dust Pretreated by the Recycled Ionic Liquid [mmim][dmp] and Combination with Alkaline
- Insight into the solvent, temperature and time effects on the hydrogenolysis of hydrolyzed lignin
- Catalytic depolymerization of the hydrolyzed lignin over mesoporous catalysts
- Application of Solubility Parameter Theory to Organosolv Extraction of Lignin from Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Cornstalks