- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
PharmacodynamicsHypoxen belongs to the class of antihypoxants and antioxidants, which reduce oxygen consumption and increase the body's performance in extreme situations. The drug has an antihypoxic effect by increasing the efficiency of tissue respiration under hypoxic conditions, especially in organs with a high metabolic rate (brain, heart muscle, liver).
- to improve performance in extreme and unfavorable conditions, accompanied by a lack of oxygen (including high mountains, polar conditions, underwater work);
- mental and physical strain, camera work and other intense workloads, accompanied by chronic fatigue and fatigue;
- in the treatment of severe traumatic injuries, blood loss, extensive surgical interventions, diseases of the respiratory system (asthma, pneumonia, obstructive bronchitis);
- in the complex therapy of stable angina (prevention of strokes), arterial hypertension, chronic heart failure of the I and II functional class according to the NYHA classification.
The composition of the capsule shell: gelatin, ferric oxide black (E172), ferric oxide red (E172), ferric oxide yellow (E172), titanium dioxide (E171)
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is intended for intravenous drip infusion. Inject slowly, infusion rate should not exceed 80 drops / min.
It is forbidden to enter in / m and / in without breeding
To prepare the infusion, you can use saline or solutions containing dextrose (Salsol, Ringer, Index, Reomacrodex). Infusion solution with Cavinton should be used in the first 3 hours after preparation.
The usual initial daily dose is 20-25 mg per 500 ml of infusion solution. Depending on tolerance, within 2-3 days the dose can be increased to no more than 1 mg / kg / day. The average duration of treatment is 10-14 days.
The average daily dose with a body weight of 70 kg - 50 mg (in 500 ml of infusion solution).
In diseases of the liver and kidneys, dose adjustment is not required.
- Acute phase of hemorrhagic stroke.
- Severe form of CHD.
- Severe arrhythmias.
- Lactation period.
- Age up to 18 years (due to insufficient data).
- Known hypersensitivity to vinpocetine.
With simultaneous use is not observed interaction with beta-blockers (chloranolol, pindolol), clopamide, glibenclamide, digoxin, acenocoumarol or hydrochlorothiazide.
In rare cases, the simultaneous use of alpha-methyldopa is accompanied by a slight increase in the hypotensive effect, and the use of this combination requires regular monitoring of blood pressure.
Despite the lack of data confirming the possibility of interaction, it is recommended that caution be exercised while simultaneously prescribing with drugs of the central nervous, antiarrhythmic action.
Pharmaceutical interaction: Concentrate for solution preparation for infusions and heparin are chemically incompatible, therefore it is prohibited to administer them in one infusion mixture, however, treatment with anticoagulants and vinpocetine can be performed simultaneously. The concentrate for preparing the solution for infusions is incompatible with infusion solutions containing an amino acid, therefore they cannot be used to dilute Cavinton.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Cavinton is contraindicated for use during pregnancy.
Data on the safety of Cavinton during lactation (breastfeeding) are not available.
The presence of a prolonged QT syndrome and the use of drugs that cause lengthening of the QT interval require periodic ECG monitoring.
Cavinton infusion solution contains sorbitol (160 mg / 2 ml), therefore, in the presence of diabetes, it is necessary to periodically monitor the level of glucose in the blood.
In the case of fructose intolerance or deficiency of fructose 1,6-diphosphatase, the use of vinpocetine should be avoided.
Symptoms: increased side effects.
Treatment: gastric lavage, reception of Activated charcoal, symptomatic therapy.
- Brand name: Hypoteph
- Active ingredient: Vinpocetin, Indapamide, Metoprolol, Enalapril
- Dosage form: Pills.
- Manufacturer: Synthesis AKOMP
- Country of Origin: Russia