- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
PharmacodynamicsHypoxen belongs to the class of antihypoxants and antioxidants, which reduce oxygen consumption and increase the body's performance in extreme situations. The drug has an antihypoxic effect by increasing the efficiency of tissue respiration under hypoxic conditions, especially in organs with a high metabolic rate (brain, heart muscle, liver).
- to improve performance in extreme and unfavorable conditions, accompanied by a lack of oxygen (including high mountains, polar conditions, underwater work);
- mental and physical strain, camera work and other intense workloads, accompanied by chronic fatigue and fatigue;
- in the treatment of severe traumatic injuries, blood loss, extensive surgical interventions, diseases of the respiratory system (asthma, pneumonia, obstructive bronchitis);
- in the complex therapy of stable angina (prevention of strokes), arterial hypertension, chronic heart failure of the I and II functional class according to the NYHA classification.
The composition of the capsule shell: gelatin, ferric oxide black (E172), ferric oxide red (E172), ferric oxide yellow (E172), titanium dioxide (E171)
No customer reviews for the moment.
8 other products in the same category: