- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
PharmacodynamicsHypoxen belongs to the class of antihypoxants and antioxidants, which reduce oxygen consumption and increase the body's performance in extreme situations. The drug has an antihypoxic effect by increasing the efficiency of tissue respiration under hypoxic conditions, especially in organs with a high metabolic rate (brain, heart muscle, liver).
- to improve performance in extreme and unfavorable conditions, accompanied by a lack of oxygen (including high mountains, polar conditions, underwater work);
- mental and physical strain, camera work and other intense workloads, accompanied by chronic fatigue and fatigue;
- in the treatment of severe traumatic injuries, blood loss, extensive surgical interventions, diseases of the respiratory system (asthma, pneumonia, obstructive bronchitis);
- in the complex therapy of stable angina (prevention of strokes), arterial hypertension, chronic heart failure of the I and II functional class according to the NYHA classification.
The composition of the capsule shell: gelatin, ferric oxide black (E172), ferric oxide red (E172), ferric oxide yellow (E172), titanium dioxide (E171)
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
For adults, use by mouth, before or during meals, with a little water. A single dose for adults is 2 - 4 capsules. Elimination of hypoxia that develops in extreme conditions: hypoventilation of the lungs, high mountains, underwater work, work in conditions of high temperature, sports: 1 daily dose 30-60 minutes before exercise. Prolonged intense mental activity, chronic fatigue, reduction of the recovery period after excessive physical exertion, trauma, surgery: ½ daily dose 2 times a day for 2-3 weeks. The courses can be repeated with a break of 1-2 weeks. Complex treatment of pneumonia: ½ daily dose 2 times a day, the course is 14 days. Complex treatment of obstructive bronchitis: ½ daily dose 2 times a day - 2 courses of 14 days with an interval of 7 days. Complex treatment of bronchial asthma: ½ daily dose 2 times a day; courses for 21-30 days with an interval of 10 days. Comprehensive prevention of stable angina pectoris: ½ daily dose 2 times a day, course 15-30 days with an interval of 10 days. Complex treatment of hypertension: ½ daily dose 2 times a day, course for 10 days. Complex treatment of heart failure: ½ daily dose, 2 times a day, course 10-14 days.
- Brand name: Hypoxen
- Active ingredient: Sodium polyhydroxyphenylene thiosulfonate
- Dosage form: Capsules
- Manufacturer: Valenta
- Country of Origin: Russia