- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Immunomax enhances immune defense against viral and bacterial infections. Immunophar-makologicheskie mechanisms of action of the drug are that Immunomax activates the following parts of the immune system:
- NK cells that, 2-3 hours after exposure to Immunomax, strongly express CD69 activation molecules. The cytolytic activity of NK cells increases by 3 times;
- circulating monocytes after 2-4 hours after activation Immunomax begin to secrete cytokines: interleukin-8, interleukin-1beta and tumor necrosis factor alpha;
- neutrophilic granulocytes are activated by monocytes, the drug has no direct effect on neutrophilic granulocytes. Interleukin-8 secreted by monocytes induces the activation of neutrophilic granulocytes, which clearly manifests itself 24 hours after exposure to Immunomax;
- tissue macrophages, which is manifested in changes in the morphology of these cells, increased production of bactericidal substances, changes in the activity of 5'-nucleotidase;
- the formation of antibodies against foreign antigens, soluble and particulate;
Immunomax enhances protection against infections caused by viruses (human papillomavirus, herpes simplex virus, parvovirus, plague virus carnivorous, etc.) or bacteria (E. coli, salmonella, staphylococcus, chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, etc.). This effect of the drug is manifested in adults and newborns with the introduction of Immunomax in various ways: intramuscularly, intravenously, intraperitoneally, per os.
- for the correction of weakened immunity;
- for the treatment of pathological conditions (warts, warts, dysplasia, etc.) caused by human papillomavirus;
- for the treatment of infections caused by the herpes simplex virus, chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, other bacteria and viruses.
1 bottle contains acid peptidoglycan 200 U
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Recommendeddose for adults and children 12 years and older is 100-200 IU intramuscularly, once a day. Before use, the contents of the vial (ampoule) are dissolved in 1 ml of water for injection, injected intramuscularly at 100-200 U, depending on the severity of the disease.
The course of treatment - 6 injections in 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 days of treatment.
For the treatment of recurrent anogenital warts A course of 6 injections of 200 U of Immunomax is combined with the destruction of warts by one of the generally accepted methods: cryodestruction, electrocoagulation, laser destruction or solcoderm.
DTo treat infections caused by bacteria or viruses conduct a course of 6 injections of 100-200 IU Immunomax.
For the correction of weakened immunity conduct a course of 3-6 injections of 100-200 U of Immunomax.
The drug can not be used in individuals with hypersensitivity to Immunomax. Children under 12 years old.
Pregnancy and Lactation
No data are available on the effects of Immunomax on pregnant women. As with other drugs, Immunomax should not be used during pregnancy unless the benefits to the patient do not exceed the possible risk to the fetus. Immunomax is not recommended for nursing mothers.
- Brand name: Immunomax
- Active ingredient: Peptidoglycan sour potato sprouts
- Dosage form: Lyophilized powder for solution for i / m administration
- Manufacturer: Immapharma
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Polyphenolic compounds of a new biologically active extract from immortelle sandy flowers (Helichrysum arenarium(L.) Moench.)
- Detection of DNA, mRNA and early antigen of the human cytomegalovirus using the immunomax technique in autopsy material of children with intrauterine infection
- Immunomax for the therapy of disorders of the urogenital tract: a novel immunstimulatory therapy to obtain relieve in bacterial infections, prostatits and in prostate carcinoma
- Effective Immunomax® therapy to obtain relief in papilloma virus infections, prostatitis, and prostate carcinoma
- Immunomax® therapy to obtain relief in papilloma virus infections, prostatitis, and prostate carcinoma
- Studies on tissue expression of HCV proteins (NS3 and C) in chronic hepatitis C using the ImmunoMax technique
- Targeting TLR-4 with a novel pharmaceutical grade plant derived agonist,Immunomax®, as a therapeutic strategy for metastatic breast cancer