- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Impaza - a drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Increases the activity of endothelial NO synthase, restores the production of nitric oxide by the endothelium during sexual stimulation, increases the content of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in smooth muscles and promotes their relaxation, which leads to an increase in the corpus cavernosum and ensures sufficient strength and duration an erection.
The drug increases libido (sexual desire) and satisfaction with sexual intercourse. Regular use of the drug increases serum testosterone levels (at a moderately low baseline level).
Erectile dysfunction (erectile dysfunction) of various origin.
Vegetative menopausal disorders in men (weakness, fatigue, decreased physical activity, decreased libido, etc.).
Active ingredients: antibodies to endothelial NO synthase affinity purified - 0, 003
Excipients: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
* are introduced in the form of a water-alcohol mixture of the active form of the active substance 1
The active form of the active substance is the active form with a content of not more than 10-15 ng / g of the active substance.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
At one time - 1 tablet (keep in the mouth until completely dissolved - not during the meal).
Regular admission. For the stabilization of sexual potency (ability for sexual intercourse), a treatment-and-prophylactic course of at least 12 weeks is recommended. Depending on the severity.
When using the drug for the indicated indications and in the indicated dosages, no side effects were revealed.
Possible reactions increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
It is possible to use Impazy on the background of taking nitrates in patients with ischemic heart disease (angina pectoris of functional class I-II), as well as use in conjunction with beta-blockers, diuretics, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, and calcium antagonists.
The preparation contains lactose, and therefore it is not recommended to prescribe it to patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose or malabsorption malabsorption syndrome, or congenital lactase deficiency.
In case of accidental overdose, dyspeptic symptoms are possible due to the fillers in the dosage form.
- Brand name: Impaza
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Lozenges. On 20 pills in a blister strip packaging from a film of polyvinyl chloride and aluminum foil.
- Manufacturer: Materia Medica
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Study of the correlation between clinical efficiency of impaza and serum ADMA level
- Evaluation of the Efficiency and Safety of Combined Treatment with Impaza and Nitrates in CHD Patients with Erectile Dysfunction
- Use of Impaza in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Patients with Essential Hypertension and CHD
- Efficiency of Combined Therapy with Impaza and Type 5 Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors in Prophylactics of Posttraumatic Erectile Dysfunction
- Correction of Endothelial Dysfunction with Impaza Preparation in Complex with Enalapril and Losartan during Modeling of NO Deficiency
- Comparative Study of Potential Endothelioprotectors and Impaza in Modeled Nitric Oxide Defi ciency
- Effect of Impaza on Cardiovascular System
- Effects of Impaza on Sexual Behavior in Different Experimental Models
- Impaza and Sildenafil: Comparison of Clinical Effectiveness in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction
- Sexual incentive motivation in old male rats: The effects of sildenafil and a compound (Impaza) stimulating endothelial NO synthase
- Experimental Study of the Efficiency of Impaza on the Model of Chronic Aseptic Prostatic Inflammation
- Effects of chronic treatment with the eNOS stimulator Impaza on penis length and sexual behaviors in rats with a high baseline of sexual activity
- Effects of Impaza on the Generative Function of Female Rats