- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Indovasin - local anti-inflammatory, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, angioprotective.
Inhibits cyclooxygenase I and II and inhibits the synthesis of PG. It reduces capillary permeability and fragility, inhibits platelet aggregation and improves microcirculation.
- Pain and edema syndrome in musculo-articular diseases (bursitis, tendovaginitis, synovitis, etc., and varicose veins);
- trophic disorders on the background of chronic venous insufficiency;
- post-traumatic hematomas.
Active ingredients: indomethacin 3 g, troksevazin 2 g
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Topically, 1-2 cm of the gel with light rubbing movements applied to the affected areas 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment is no more than 10 days without consulting a doctor.
Allergic reactions: skin flushing, rash, urticaria, itching.
Hypersensitivity (including to acetylsalicylic acid, etc. NPVS), peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer (acute phase), disorders of blood coagulation of unknown etiology, asthma, allergic rhinitis, polyps of nasal mucosa, pregnancy, breast-feeding, age up to 14 years.
Ointment may enhance the effect of drugs that cause photosensitivity.
Clinically significant interactions with other drugs are not described.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated in pregnancy. At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding.
It is not applied to open wounds, mucous membranes, in the mouth, eyes.
In case of contact with eyes, mucous membranes or open wound surfaces, local irritation is observed - tearing, redness, burning, pain.
The necessary measures are washing the affected area with an abundant amount of distilled water or saline until the complaints disappear or diminish.
Indovazin® The gel contains sodium benzoate and propylene glycol as excipients that can irritate the skin.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
Does not affect the speed of psychomotor reactions while driving and working with mechanisms.
- Brand name: Indovazin
- Active ingredient: Indometacin, Troxerutin
- Dosage form: gel for external use
- Manufacturer: Balkanpharma
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria