- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Intetrix - the pharmacological effect in chronic amoebiasis is achieved due to the synergism of the amebicidal action of 3 antiseptic substances that make up Intetrix. The drug acts in the intestinal lumen and is used to treat intestinal amebiasis. Intrix is effective against vegetative forms of amebiasis, has a broad antimicrobial (bactericidal and bacteriostatic) spectrum of action against: S.Faecalis, E.coli 111.B4, S.enteritidis Danysz. S. Paratyphy B, Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Proteus vulgaris, Vibrio cholerae Ogava, Vibrio cholerae Inaba, Serratia marcescens, etc., as well as anti-bending action against C.albicans. The intrix does not cause plasmid resistance and does not disturb the balance of the normal intestinal microflora.
- Intestinal amebiasis in adults.
- As part of complex therapy with tissue amebicides.
- Monotherapy of asymptomatic cases of diagnosed amebiasis.
Tilikhinol - 50 mg, Tilikhinol N - dodecylsulfate - 50 mg, Tilbrohinol - 200 mg.
Auxiliary components: Lactose monohydrate - 90 mg, Corn starch - 30 mg, The mass of the contents of the capsule - 420 mg.
The constituent components of the capsule (body and cap) are: Titanium dioxide (E171), Gelatin, Azorubine (E122), Indigotin (E132).
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
- Brand name: Interix
- Active ingredient: Tilbrohinol, Tilikhinol, Tilikhinol N-dodecylsulfate
- Dosage form: Capsules
- Manufacturer: Ipsen pharma
- Country of Origin: France