- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Tolperisone hydrochloride is a centrally acting muscle relaxant. It has a membrane-stabilizing, local anesthetic effect, inhibits the conduction of nerve impulses in the primary afferent fibers and motor neurons, which leads to blocking of spinal mono- and polysynaptic reflexes. Probably, it mediates the blocking of the release of mediators by inhibiting the entry of calcium ions into synapses. It inhibits the conduction of excitation along the reticulospinal pathway in the brain stem. Regardless of the effect on the central nervous system, it enhances peripheral blood flow. The weak antispasmodic and antiadrenergic effect of tolperisone may play a role in the development of this effect.
Lidocaine hydrochloride has a local anesthetic effect and does not have a systemic effect when dosed according to the instructions.
Lidocaine, Tolperisone is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Adults are injected intramuscularly at 100 mg 2 times / day or intravenously (slowly) at 100 mg 1 time / day.
Muscle weakness, headache, hypotension, nausea, vomiting, feeling of abdominal discomfort. With a decrease in dose, side effects usually disappear. In rare cases, allergic reactions occur (pruritus, erythema, urticaria, angioedema, anaphylactic shock, bronchospasm).
- hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug;
- myasthenia gravis;
- children's age up to 3 years.
There are no data on drug interactions that limit the use of Mydocalm.
Although tolperisone has an effect on the central nervous system, it does not cause a sedative effect and therefore can be used in combination with sedatives, hypnotics and drugs containing ethanol.
Does not change the effect of ethanol on the central nervous system.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Use during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester, and during lactation (breastfeeding) is possible in cases where the expected benefit of therapy for the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus or infant.
- The impact on the ability to drive vehicles and control mechanisms Mydocalm-Richter does not increase the risk of negative consequences when driving vehicles and activities requiring concentration of attention and high speed of psychomotor reactions.
Data overdose Mydocalm-Richter is not enough.
- Symptoms: the drug has a high therapeutic index, the literature describes the use of the drug in children orally at a dose of 600 mg without the appearance of serious symptoms of intoxication. In children, when taking the drug orally at a dose of 300-600 mg / day, in some cases, irritability was observed. In experimental animal studies, ataxia, tonic and clonic convulsions, shortness of breath, respiratory paralysis were observed in the study of acute toxicity after oral administration of the drug in high doses.
- Treatment: symptomatic and maintenance therapy is recommended. There is no specific antidote.
- Active ingredient: Lidocaine, Tolperisone