- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Lisoril has an antihypertensive effect.
Arterial hypertension (including those complicated by conditions such as diabetes, gout, asthma, depression), congestive heart failure.
1 tablet contains lisinopril 10 mg.
Lisinopril is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Lisoril take inside. In case of arterial hypertension: the initial dose is 5 mg once a day, if necessary up to 40 mg / day. In case of congestive heart failure: the initial dose is 2.5 mg, if necessary up to 20 mg / day. Against the background of violations of water and electrolyte balance, diuretic therapy of renal failure, with renovascular hypertension, the initial dose is 1.25 mg / day.
From the nervous system and sensory organs: headache, dizziness.
On the part of the digestive tract: nausea, vomiting, increased activity of hepatic transaminases.
Since the cardiovascular system and blood (hematopoiesis, hemostasis): hypotension, tachycardia, neutro / thrombocytopenia, decrease in hemoglobin level.
On the part of the respiratory system: dry cough, bronchitis.
Allergic reactions: angioedema, skin rash.
Other: muscle spasms, hyperkalemia, impaired renal function.
Hypersensitivity, angioedema, renal artery stenosis, aortic stenosis, renal dysfunction, pregnancy, breast-feeding.
With simultaneous use with NSAIDs, estrogens and sympathomimetics, a decrease in the effectiveness of Lisoril is possible.
Combined use with beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, diuretics and other antihypertensives increases the severity of Lizoril's hypotensive action.
With simultaneous use of Lisoril with potassium-sparing diuretics, hyperkalemia may develop.
When used in combination with lithium preparations, Lisoril may slow down the elimination of lithium from the body.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Lisoril is contraindicated for use in pregnancy.
If necessary, use Lizorila during lactation should decide on the termination of breastfeeding.
With caution, the drug is prescribed to patients with impaired renal function, as well as patients receiving diuretics.
In cases of allergic reactions, treatment with Lisoril should be discontinued.
Control of laboratory parameters
Before starting therapy with Lisoril, it is necessary to monitor the laboratory indicators of renal function, water-electrolyte metabolism and, if necessary, compensate for the loss of fluid and salt. In the course of treatment, blood leukocyte count should be periodically monitored, especially in patients with autoimmune and renal diseases, as well as the content of potassium in the blood plasma.
Treatment: in / in the introduction of isotonic sodium chloride solution, hemodialysis.
- Brand name: Lizoril
- Active ingredient: Lisinopril
- Dosage form: Pills.
- Manufacturer: Ipka
- Country of Origin: India
- Quantitative determination of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor lisinopril in human plasma by stable isotope dilution gas chromatography/negative ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry
- The protective effect of lisinopril on membrane-bound enzymes in myocardial preservation
- Pharmacokinetics of lisinopril (IV/PO) in healthy volunteers
- Bioequivalence evaluation of two brands of lisinopril tablets (Lisotec and Zestril) in healthy human volunteers
- Rapid quantification of lisinopril in human plasma by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
- An Efficient Synthesis of the ACE Inhibitor [Phenyl-3H] Lisinopril.
- Validated Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Lisinopril, Pravastatin, Atorvastatin and Rosuvastatin in API, Formulations and Human Serum by RP-HPLC
- Differentiation of lisinopril and its RSS diastereomer by liquid chromatography combined with collision-induced dissociation mass spectrometry
- Synthesis of N2-[(S)-1-carboxy-3-phenylpropyl]-L-lysyl-L-proline (lisinopril)
- Effect of food on the bioavailability of lisinopril, a nonsulfhydryl angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor
- Radioimmunoassay for the quantitation of lisinopril and enalaprilat
- Intestinal absorption mechanism of dipeptide angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors of the lysyl-proline type: Lisinopril and SQ 29,852
- Determination of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor lisinopril in urine using solid-phase extraction and reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
- Degradation of lisinopril: A physico-chemical study
- Time-resolved fluoroimmunoassay for the determination of lisinopril and enalaprilat in human serum
- Rapid reversal of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibition by lisinopril in the perfused rabbit lung
- Development of a rapid liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry method for the determination of lisinopril, applicable for a bioequivalence study, employing a 96-well format solid phase extraction protocol
- Synthesis and molecular modeling of a lisinopril–tryptophan analogue inhibitor of angiotensin I-converting enzyme
- A calorimetric study of the binding of lisinopril, enalaprilat and captopril to angiotensin-converting enzyme
- Effect of exenatide on lisinopril pharmacodynamics in patients treated for hypertension
- Determination of lisinopril in dosage forms and spiked human plasma through derivatization with 7-chloro-4-nitrobenzo-2-oxa-1,3-diazole (NBD-Cl) followed by spectrophotometry or HPLC with fluorimetric detection
- Synthesis and evaluation of molecularly imprinted polymers for enalapril and lisinopril, two synthetic peptide anti-hypertensive drugs
- An HPLC method for the determination of lisinopril in human plasma and urine with fluorescence detection