- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Pharmacokinetics: Magnesium is slowly and not completely absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, with malabsorption syndrome and the consumption of food rich in fats, the absorption of magnesium is reduced. The unabsorbed part of magnesium is excreted through the intestines.
The serum contains about 1% of absorbed magnesium (0.8-1.0 mmol / l). Approximately 45% of magnesium is bound to intracellular proteins and macroergic phosphates and deposited in skeletal muscles, kidneys, liver and myocardium. The rest is deposited in the bone tissue; in small quantities - in the tissue fluid and red blood cells.
Magnesium ions penetrate the blood-brain barrier and the placental barrier.
Absorbed magnesium is eliminated by the kidneys, and only a small part is excreted in the bile and through the sweat glands. Partially resorbed in the renal tubules. The rate of excretion by the kidneys is proportional to the plasma concentration and the glomerular filtration rate.
Magnesium deficiency, accompanied by symptoms such as: minor sleep disturbances, irritability, low anxiety, fatigue, spasm of the gastrocnemius muscles.
- magnesium citrate 1.83 g (respectively. magnesium 295.7 mg)
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Adults and children over 12 years old - 1 package of Magnesium-Diaspora 300 daily. Dissolve the contents of 1 package in 0.5 cups of fruit juice, tea or water.
Usually the duration of treatment is one month.
Allergic reactions and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract are possible: diarrhea, abdominal pain, constipation, nausea, flatulence.
Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug Magnesium-Diasporal 300, severe renal failure, atrioventricular block, myasthenia gravis, hypermagnemia, children under 12 years of age.
Due to the presence of sucrose Magnesium - Diaspora 300 in the preparation, it is contraindicated in cases of fructose intolerance, impaired glucose absorption or galactose syndrome, or in shortage of sucrase - isomaltase.
Moderate renal failure (risk of developing hypermagnesia).
Aminoglycoside antibiotics, cisplatin and cyclosporine accelerate the excretion of magnesium.
The ions of magnesium, iron, fluoride and tetracycline mutually influence the absorption of each other, therefore it is necessary to observe the 2-hour interval between taking Magnesium-Diasporal 300 and preparations containing the substances listed above. Magnesium weakens the effect of indirect anticoagulants, reduces iron absorption.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Use of the drug Magnesium-Diasporal 300 during pregnancy only on the advice of a doctor.
Taking into account that magnesium penetrates into breast milk, it is recommended to stop breastfeeding if necessary to take the drug.
The drug Magnesium-Diaspora 300 does not affect the ability to control machines and mechanisms.
Symptoms of overdose: lower blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, slow reflexes, respiratory depression, coma, cardiac arrest, anuria.
Treatment: IV the introduction of calcium and / m or subcutaneous administration of 1-2 ampoules (0.5-1 mg / ml) neostigmine methyl sulphate; IV or oral administration of 0.9% sodium chloride; in the case of renal failure, hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis.
- Active ingredient: Magnesium citrate
- Estimation of magnesium in solution of citrate of magnesia
- Determination of magnesium in magnesium sulfate and solution of magnesium citrate
- An improved assay for magnesium citrate solution
- Solution of magnesium citrate
- Solution of magnesium citrate—suggested improvement in method of manufacture
- Analysis of solution of magnesium citrate
- Determination of total citric acid in solution of magnesium citrate
- Solution of magnesium citrate
- The citric acid „assay” of solution of magnesium citrate, U. S. P.
- Comments on solution of magnesium citrate
- A Physicochemical study of solution of magnesium citrate
- A modified assay for solution of magnesium citrate
- A study of solution of magnesium citrate
- Thermal decomposition of magnesium citrate 14-hydrate
- Mesoporous carbons prepared from mixtures of magnesium citrate with poly (vinyl alcohol)
- In vitro release of citrate anions intercalated in magnesium aluminium layered double hydroxides
- Speciation studies in relation to magnesium bioavailability. Formation of Mg(II) complexes with glutamate, aspartate, glycinate, lactate, pyroglutamate, pyridoxine and citrate, and appraisal of their potential significance towards magnesium gastrointestinal absorption
- Solution studies of systems with polynuclear complex formation. 4. Heteronuclear copper(II) citrate complexes with nickel(II) or magnesium(II)
- The effect of “superactive” charcoal and magnesium citrate solution on blood ethanol concentrations and area under the curve in humans: Katona BG, Siegel EG, Roberts JR, et al Clin Toxicol 27:129–137 1989
- Efficacy of activated charcoal and magnesium citrate in the treatment of oral paraquat intoxication
- Efficacy of Magnesium Citrate Cathartic in Pediatric Toxic Ingestions
- Synthesis of magnesium dititanate by citrate gel route and its characterisation
- Effect of potassium-magnesium citrate on upper gastrointestinal mucosa
- Magnesium citrate–bisacodyl regimen proves better than castor oil for colonoscopic preparation