- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Mycoseptin - antifungal.
Reduces the barrier function of the fungal cell wall.
It has an effect on dermatophytes (Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, Microsporum).
Prevention and treatment of ringworm, incl. athlete, and trichophytosis of the skin of the lower extremities.
1 g ointment contains:
Active substances: undecylenate acid 50 mg; undecylenate zinc salt 200 mg;
Excipients: solid paraffin, liquid paraffin, solid paraffin (melting point 64-68 ° C), white petrolatum, stearic acid, white wax, methyl paraben, lard monoglycerides (dimodan), oleomacrogol (slovapol), purified water.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
- in order to remove foreign and necrotic tissues, exudate, surface films and crusts, fibrin and biofilm, the wound surface must be thoroughly rinsed and cleaned with Prontosan solution
- large wound surfaces should be flushed for 15 minutes
- cleaning the skin around the wound is carried out with a napkin moistened with means of prontozan
- dressing is recommended at least once a day, and preferably several times a day
- to remove more dense scab films, abundant accumulations of fibrin, crusts, it is recommended to continue wound treatment with Prontosan gel
- Brand name: Mycoseptin
- Active ingredient: Undecylenic acid, zinc undecylenate
- Dosage form: Ointment
- Manufacturer: Zentiva KS
- Country of Origin: Czech